• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Angelo Crowell. He's just  a  football player

519111[/snapback]

If we didn't have the best linebacking corp already (before Takeo went down, that is)......we will next year.

and thats what happens when you get too cute 1st and goal from the 3 and they pass it. RUN THE DAMN BALL

519096[/snapback]

Exactly...Just don't understand the Play Call...As soon as I saw the fake I was yelling NO!!! :D JP should have thrown it away though...Any question why the Bills have problems putting Teams away?

Looking at the Re-Play, Reed did have a step on the CB...The Ball was just thrown behind...It seems as if the Bills want to keep Willis' TD total down sometimes...And I think this Team needs to instill more of that pound-it-out mentality in the Red Zone...With a 20 Point Lead, why get cute on 1st and Goal from the 3?

Oh well no harm no foul at this point... :doh:

Chambers is lighting up Clements today.

519123[/snapback]

it's more the schme then anything. Mcgee was lit up earlier too by wes welker. The corners are playing so far off and keeping everything in front of them in order to not give up the big play, so teams are sustaining long drives. Why we play this scheme I don't know. I've yet to figure this out for the past few years

it's more the schme then anything.  Mcgee was lit up earlier too by wes welker.  The corners are playing so far off and keeping everything in front of them in order to not give up the big play, so teams are sustaining long drives.  Why we play this scheme I don't know.  I've yet to figure this out for the past few years

519125[/snapback]

Don't expect Jerry Gray to change any of this until we're down 24-23.

I'm waiting for a run outside by McGahee with a nice stiff arm for 25 yards.

I'm also waiting for a 2nd half TD. What is up with the Bill's inability to score in the 2nd half?

Hopefully next year we will have an OL that can help us put AWAY games in the 2nd half!