OT: The Real..... DAD!!!!

The_Real

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pray to god your little one isn't colicky. Mine was. It was precisely 13 months before she slept through the night.

But now it's all good, she's as healthy as a horse!

516598[/snapback]

Oh, and sometimes what might seem like "colicky" could be a newborn milk allergy, especially if the kid appears to be dealing with "gas pains." This is different than a regular "lactose intolerance" because it's an allergy to the milk proteins, which get passed through breast milk. Pretty easy to figure out if you know to look for it...just keep the mother away from dairy products for 24-36 (or use a milk-free formula, if you're going that route). Both my daughters dealt with it, and they grew out of it by the time they were a year old. It was tough figuring with the first one, but once we figured it out, things got much better.....

Ok, as a father of two.

Kaia, people will think she's an import car from Korea.  She will get tired of spelling her name, and believe it or not names, as well as appearances cause first impressions she may not want.  Dont go mundane, but think of her down the road.

Also, how does it flow with the last name?

516590[/snapback]

Actually, I think the more distinct the name the more memorable it is. Kaia is only hard for you to spell because you don't have that name. and

KEEEA and Kaia are completely different names.

Thanks for the input though. Your help was monumental. :doh:

tr

Actually, I think the more distinct the name the more memorable it is.  Kaia is only hard for you to spell because you don't have that name.  and

KEEEA  and Kaia are completely different names. 

Thanks for the input though.  Your help was monumental.  :doh:

tr

516807[/snapback]

He does have a point though about people screwing it up. My sons name is Brendan, a fairly common and easy name to remember. There are still a lot of people who insist on calling him Brandon though and it can be very annoying. I do love the name Kaia, but I promise you that you will be correcting people often.

Not one yet and that's the most beautiful girl in the world.  Have you seen the 5th element.  Resident evil? 

t-r

515903[/snapback]

I love Milla...couldn't tell that was her in the tiny avatar. Good choice! And after reading through the posts, my guess is you're going to be a great father. Best of luck to you and the baby's momma. :D

I love Milla...couldn't tell that was her in the tiny avatar.  Good choice!  And after reading through the posts, my guess is you're going to be a great father.  Best of luck to you and the baby's momma.  :lol:

517149[/snapback]

:devil::lol:

My Babies Momma