OFFICIAL GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

What did you expect, a touchdown? Surely not.

God our offensive line got hammered on that play, so what did we expect with Tret Teague trying to block Ted Washington?

If Willis showed us anything in the preseason, it was a knack for finding the end zone, or were our coaches paying any attention?

37263[/snapback]

I'm sure most Bills Fans thought the same thing...Plus Willis is fresh right now...I'll tell you what, you bring Willis in and every single Raider thinks the ball is going his way...Play Action, short flip to the TD, and it's an easy TD...

Of coarse the TE probably drops the ball the way this thing is going...So what the hell do I know? :blink:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not 2nd guessing..I was screaming at the TV (much to the dismay of my wife) to kick the FG.  I knew we would not make it on 4th down.  We desperately needed the 3 points in a low scoring game.  I think Mularkey was talked into going for it, Huuuuge mistake!

37274[/snapback]

I agree with the choice to go for the TD. If you kick the field goal, you still need a touchdown to win. What better chance does this offense have of getting into the end zone than when it's down at the 1-yard line? Surely you are not counting on Lindell to make four field goals in one game, because that's what would have to happen for us to win this game without a touchdown.

I agree with the choice to go for the TD. If you kick the field goal, you still need a touchdown to win. What better chance does this offense have of getting into the end zone than when it's down at the 1-yard line? Surely you are not counting on Lindell to make four field goals in one game, because that's what would have to happen for us to win this game without a touchdown.

37287[/snapback]

Agreed, we need TD's to win...It's pathetic that we did not get that ball in the Endzone...just pathetic...