WE GOT OUR BUTTS KICKED, GET OVER IT!

DonBBnFL

OK People get real! I can't believe all the crying and nonsense I have heard following this blowout. People calling in saying get rid of JP and go after another QB for next season. Everyone wanted Drew Bledsoe out of here and now everyone is crying about him doing good in Dallas. Living in South Florida, I thought that the Dolphin fans were ridiculous. We got killed by a better team on the road. This was a total team loss! Yes Clements got burned for 2 tds, but for people to be calling for his head after a bad game? He has played very good this year and has made some big plays. Everyone wanted JP to be the starting QB after his performance last week and now those same people want him gone. The guy who should be gone is Josh Reed. This guy has proven for years that he can't catch the ball. Roscoe Parrish should be in there! He is a playmaker, look at what he did on special teams today.

OK People get real! I can't believe all the crying and nonsense I have heard following this blowout. People calling in saying get rid of JP and go after another QB for next season. Everyone wanted Drew Bledsoe out of here and now everyone is crying about him doing good in Dallas. Living in South Florida, I thought that the Dolphin fans were ridiculous. We got killed by a better team on the road. This was a total team loss! Yes Clements got burned for 2 tds, but for people to be calling for his head after a bad game? He has played very good this year and has made some big plays. Everyone wanted JP to be the starting QB after his performance last week and now those same people want him gone. The guy who should be gone is Josh Reed. This guy has proven for years that he can't catch the ball. Roscoe Parrish should be in there! He is a playmaker, look at what he did on special teams today.

508367[/snapback]

Actually most of what I've read about JP's play today was positive.....And I tend to remain positive as often as anyone on this board....but when you get absolutely blown out like we did today, there is absolutely no excuse for it.

508367[/snapback]

Thanks for the lesson Shirley. Read the board, you might learn that this loss can hardly be placed on JP. The defense was absolute garbage today, among another 100 or so things. But go Bills!! Right?? :w00t:

Hey, four TDs against Pittsburgh baby.

508480[/snapback]

...but how many was he bouncing off his head right after he caught it.

My all time favorite BB moment was when Deon came to town and made him look like he was wearing snow shoes. BB might have been fast, but he was about half as fast as DS. :w00t: