My fearless prediction, heartbreak on the way

Mr. T

Alright, here is how I see the rest of the year playing out.

home Carolina Bills are better than average at home Win 5-6

away Miami Dolphins are worse than us, Bills finally on road Win 6-6

home New England 2 game winning streak, at home "surprise" Win 7-6

home Denver 3 game winning streak, at home "shock" Win 8-6

away Cincinnati refer back to today's game, Bills blasted Loss 8-7

away Jets on the road, against a bad team, lose anyway Loss 8-8

Of course after week 14 sitting at 8-6 we all think the playoffs are a real possibility, and of course the Bills do the usual, break our hearts.

Thats what this team has been about last year and this. Just when we think they got something going, they stink. Just when we give up on them and all agree they stink, they put just enough together to think there is a chance. The end result is always the same, a broken heart, and the feeling that we've been cheated on.

Pathetic!

home  Carolina        Bills are better than average at home                  Win  5-6

away    Miami          Dolphins are worse than us, Bills finally on road    Win  6-6

home  New England  2 game winning streak, at home "surprise"            Win  7-6

home  Denver          3 game winning streak, at home "shock"              Win  8-6

away    Cincinnati      refer back to today's game, Bills blasted                Loss 8-7

away    Jets              on the road, against a bad team, lose anyway        Loss 8-8

Of course after week 14 sitting at 8-6 we all think the playoffs are a real possibility, and of course the Bills do the usual, break our hearts.

Thats what this team has been about last year and this.  Just when we think they got something going, they stink.  Just when we give up on them and all agree they stink, they put just enough together to think there is a chance.  The end result is always the same, a broken heart, and the feeling that we've been cheated on.

Pathetic!

508331[/snapback]

Hmm

more like

we lose to denver, carolina and new england only to beat the fish and the jets

For the next few weeks the playoff scenarios will get more and more obscure. Soon it will depend on what planets are aligned at the time of the final weekend kickoff...

Trust me, this team is NOT getting to the playoffs.

I heard on the broadcast today our offense is 29th in the league? Wanna take bets it will be in LAST place after today...

Look at my avatar. It says it all.

home  Carolina        Bills are better than average at home                  Win  5-6

away    Miami          Dolphins are worse than us, Bills finally on road    Win  6-6

home  New England  2 game winning streak, at home "surprise"            Win  7-6

home  Denver          3 game winning streak, at home "shock"              Win  8-6

away    Cincinnati      refer back to today's game, Bills blasted                Loss 8-7

away    Jets              on the road, against a bad team, lose anyway        Loss 8-8

Thats what this team has been about last year and this.  Just when we think they got something going, they stink.  Just when we give up on them and all agree they stink, they put just enough together to think there is a chance.  The end result is always the same, a broken heart, and the feeling that we've been cheated on.

Pathetic!

508331[/snapback]

O.K. guys, let me pull a Chad Johnson and guarantee that this will happen. Of course I have as much control of this as Mularkey has of the team right now. I see and sense it coming.

508331[/snapback]

4 wins in a row. C'mon now.

Pathetic!

508331[/snapback]

Its probably best if they hit bottom----so there is no more self delusin going on. We will all still root for them to win....BUT....

Its probably best if they hit bottom----so there is no more self delusin going on. We will all still root for them to win....BUT....

509693[/snapback]

I would also add that the lower we go the better the draft. Problem with that reasoning is that Im not sure our present managment would know what to do with good picks.

I would also add that the lower we go the better the draft. Problem with that reasoning is that Im not sure our present managment would know what to do with good picks.

509704[/snapback]

'that' is YOUR reasoning though of course. and i think you are stating that--and telling the other side as well. I dont think its good because of the draft choice---I think its good because the self delusion will be over and we(we=ralph//??lol hmmmm) may really address the problems this team faces.

'that' is YOUR  reasoning though of course. and i think you are stating that--and telling the other side as well. I dont think its good because of the draft choice---I think its good because the self delusion will be over and we(we=ralph//??lol  hmmmm) may really address the problems this team faces.

509725[/snapback]

Like the alchoholic or drug addict that has to hit bottom before the turn around can commence. Have to realize how really crappy you are!

Most of your picks seem possible and thats the way I see it too, except for beating Denver (its a late game, nationally televised). We lose that game but we beat the jets in the season finally.

I think the biggest upset would be us beating the panthers this week, and it is possible for us to beat the Patriots. They have a SEVERLY BANGED UP secondary and we now have a QB starting that can throw more than 10 yards deep. We almost beat them last time on the road, maybe we take this one.

We will miss the playoffs cause the pats schedule is just too easy for them. There is noway they could lose more then 2 more games this season without Brady being knocked out for the rest of the year and Bruschi having another stroke.

Pathetic!

508331[/snapback]

I'm still think we'll be 5-8 and will end up winning our last 3 games of the year.

Carolina can be beaten... I really feel that the final score of the SD game was a direct result of game plan and scheme, or lack thereof, moreso than the talent level on this team. You heard the same repetitive comments from both coaches and players as to how they were outcoached, and their guys were in the right position. Coaching has a lot more to do with out production than most people think. You give the best army in the world to a crappy general, and they can be beaten and vice versa.