Fred Miller/Olin Kreutz fight story strange turn

JoeF

How the hell did those last two paragraphs make it into the article?  What the hell does the stuff in Carolina have to do with this incident?

505403[/snapback]

Muhammed is a Bear now and when he was in Carolina he went through more serious off-field stuff, so I think they were just padding the story with a beenthere-donethat angle.

I liked the part about Miller hitting Kreutz in the head with a weight. Where the hell did he find a weight? Does he carry them around in his pockets? <_<

Fight happened at an FBI shooting range....at a post shoot barbeque where alcohol was being consumed.  Lucky someone didn't end up dead...

Even Mike Florio couldn't make this up...

Efran Zimbalist Junior baby

505343[/snapback]

This just shows the hypocrisy of the NFL. Kreutz caused his player to miss last week and possibly this week. Miller is reported to have already lost 15 pounds (liquid diet) per the Chicago Tribune. This has been a huge distraction for the Bears and morale of the team has to have taken a hit. In addition, both men lied to the coaches about the incident.

I would consider his this conduct detrimental to the team but he faces no sanctions from the Bears. Where is the indignation from all the media? Where is the non stop bombardment of this story?

I know TO is a jagoff but I think this incident is just as bad. Yet, the penalties and the attitudes couldn't be more different.

I would consider his this conduct detrimental to the team but he faces no sanctions from the Bears.  Where is the indignation from all the media?  Where is the non stop bombardment of this story? 

I know TO is a jagoff but I think this incident is just as bad.  Yet, the penalties and the attitudes couldn't be more different.

506284[/snapback]

I despise TO, but I have to agree. I have a feeling if the Bears were 3-6, instead of 6-3, we might be at least seeing some suspensions....didn't Kreutz bust somebody up before, a few years back? Maybe it was while he was in college...

I despise TO, but I have to agree.  I have a feeling if the Bears were 3-6, instead of 6-3, we might be at least seeing some suspensions....didn't Kreutz bust somebody up before, a few years back?  Maybe it was while he was in college...

506304[/snapback]

Yes, he did. He punched his teammate back then and broke his jaw at Washington.

Dust-up in the B'gals clubhouse yesterday - S Reggie Myles vs. DE Carl Powell.

Myles cost the team big-time against JAX - but since both their starting safties are on IR (Kim Herring before the season start and Madieu Williams a few weeks ago), he'll stay.

Otherwise, HC Lewis would have shown him the door.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art.../311170010/1066

2 punches...2 broken jaws....maybe this guy should consider being a boxer

506862[/snapback]

:lol:

Iron Olin...the way the heavyweight division is headed he would have at least one belt just by declaring that he was a boxer...