Best Thing About This Season

plenzmd1

Man, with Baltimore on the verge of imploding, hasn't it been nice to not see Ray Ray and Deion on the friggen four letter every show.

I just realized I have not seen or heard or read anything frm either of them all year. Glory BE.

Who else seems to have disappeared ?

all the praise for roy williams (of the cowpukes). or am i just imagining that? only time he gets mentioned is when they mention that tackle/grab the colar rule change.

504858[/snapback]

Or when they show the highlight of him picking off McNabb and taking it in for six and sealing the upset in Philly.

Or when they show the highlight of him picking off McNabb and taking it in for six and sealing the upset in Philly.

504903[/snapback]

I wouldnt say he intercepted the pass so much as McNabb found Roy Williams wide open in the flat and hit him in the #'s for a TD. McNabb should really get credit for a TD pass on that play.

I wouldnt say he intercepted the pass so much as McNabb found Roy Williams wide open in the flat and hit him in the #'s for a TD. McNabb should really get credit for a TD pass on that play.

504908[/snapback]

LOLOL A-freakin-men to that one.... Makes you wonder what the HELL McNabb was thinking. I mean, even if Roy wouldn't have been there, that ball wouldn't even have been close to hitting the receiver...

There have been different stories. But I heard McNabb say that it was a back should pass, which can be very effective.

I just wonder on the timing of a 5-10 yard pass to the sideline from that angle, very risky. He knows better.

IMO: That block on McNabb didn't look that bad. He MUST be really hurtin' with that "sports" hernia. He was holding the jewels for several minutes. MAN, made my teeth hurt.