Fletcher for AFC Defensive Player of the Week

bluv

2 tackles and a half a near sack he would get the award running away! With 20 tackles, a sack, and force fumble how can he not get consideration? At least Ditka and Salisbury acknowledge him on the Blitz; ESPN and NFL primitime didn't. But they did noticed the 2 plays Bruschii had; you know the NEAR sack he had when he got flipped in the backfiled on his back!

Since you brought his name up <_< - I couldn't believe when during the Bills game they cut away from the regularly scheduled telecast to show a highlight of Bruschi *tipping the ball away*!!!! :rolleyes: Thankfully I was watching in a place where the sound for the game wasn't on.

In all my life I have never seen them cut away from a game to show an ordinary defensive play.

2 tackles and a half a near sack he would get the award running away! With 20 tackles, a sack, and force fumble how can he not get consideration? At least Ditka and Salisbury acknowledge him on the Blitz; ESPN and NFL primitime didn't. But they did noticed the 2 plays Bruschii had; you know the NEAR sack he had when he got flipped in the backfiled on his back!

502514[/snapback]

You know whats really galling about that that play? (let me preface by saying I like Tedy, and this is pointed at the media and not him). They never showed the whole play. Once Tedy lands on his back, he is past Freotte and kinda to the side. He then rolls over and tries to leg whip/trip ole Gussy boy down. Looks like a little girl trying to do it to. And if he gets Gus , its gunna be right around the knees. Really a dirty play in my mind, one that that Bills legend Conrad Dobler got the label Dirtiest Player Ever for using

Since you brought his name up  <_< - I couldn't believe when during the Bills game they cut away from the regularly scheduled telecast to show a highlight of Bruschi *tipping the ball away*!!!!  :rolleyes:  Thankfully I was watching in a place where the sound for the game wasn't on.

In all my life I have never seen them cut away from a game to show an ordinary defensive play.

502527[/snapback]

I'm suprise they didn't break away and show him get flipped at the QB and then proclaim how he goes all out and sacrifices his body for the team and blah, Blah, BLAH.....

I think the  name "AFC defensive player of the week" award should be change to the

"TEDY BRUSCHI DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK"

502587[/snapback]

That isn't good enough for the Great Tedy Bruschi. Who's this joker Lombardi anyway and why is his name on the Super Bowl trophy? It should be the TEDY BRUSCHI Trophy. :blink:

I think the  name "AFC defensive player of the week" award should be change to the

"TEDY BRUSCHI DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK"

502587[/snapback]

Or, better yet, the "TEDY BRUSCHI DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK WHO DOES NOT HAVE THE FORTUNE OF BEING TEDY BRUSCHI" award.