Saw the game, but couldn't hear it.....

Was he....it seemed alot of early KC stunts were killing the middle area of the line.  Was Big Mike benched because of this?  Just curious.

501623[/snapback]

The CBS crew said that he was taken out and Anderson was put in but they didn't say he was hurt. It sounds like he didn't do well. I keyed on him a couple of times and he was getting beat.

The CBS crew said that he was taken out and Anderson was put in but they didn't say he was hurt. It sounds like he didn't do well. I keyed on him a couple of times and he was getting beat.

501629[/snapback]

I thought so. It seemed like early on in the game, the Chiefs were running a lot of stunts that were sending outside guys right back in a loop and over the G/C area where Big Mike was.

Then after two of them, Big Mike was history. I was wondering.....maybe someone heard something in postgame comments?

williams was made to look a fool on pass plays at guard, but we got hurt right up the gut on blitzes after he was gone too.

i tivo all the games, williams is still hurt, he can't move laterally with his ankle(s).

he is on his last leg (hahaha, get it?!?!?) as a bill, but in the games he was healthy this year and the last 8 last year, he was dominant in a lot of situations.

the bills won't just cut him this off season (unless they ask him to take a cut/restructure and he balks) and will prolly bench him till he is 100% and then put him back at RT.

williams was made to look a fool on pass plays at guard, but we got hurt right up the gut on blitzes after he was gone too.

i tivo all the games, williams is still hurt, he can't move laterally with his ankle(s).

he is on his last leg (hahaha, get it?!?!?) as a bill, but in the games he was healthy this year and the last 8 last year, he was dominant in a lot of situations.

the bills won't just cut him this off season (unless they ask him to take a cut/restructure and he balks) and will prolly bench him till he is 100% and then put him back at RT.

I agree they probably sit him down until he's 100%, but I doubt they put him back at RT once he's healthy. Best off to try him at LG as a last-ditch effort to save his career and for TD to save some face.