Game Plan Today

Frez

I think it all comes down to whether or not the Bills can minimize the damage done by the Chiefs running game. While I fully expect Larry Johnson to get 25 carries for about 125 yards, if they can tighten up near the end zone and force the Chiefs to settle for FGs instead of TDs, they might have a chance. I also expect Tony Gonzales to have a big day off play action passes because of that running game, but again, if we can keep him out of the end zone, too, we may have a chance.

I think it all comes down to whether or not the Bills can minimize the damage done by the Chiefs running game.  While I fully expect Larry Johnson to get 25 carries for about 125 yards,  if they can tighten up near the end zone and force the Chiefs to settle for FGs instead of TDs,  they might have a chance.  I also expect Tony Gonzales to have a big day off play action passes because of that running game,  but again,  if we can keep him out of the end zone, too,  we may have a chance.

501098[/snapback]

Who is the Bills TE again, I forgot? :lol:

Maybe we can get that guy involved in the passing attack today?

Run Run Run and then Run the ball more and CONTROL the clock!

We must keep the ball away from the KC offense and play decent defense.

Pretty basic stuff I know.  :lol:

501085[/snapback]

It's the red zone that is killing them. Buffalo has done a great job of clock management and ball control. But 3 points at the end of an 8 minute drive won't cut it. And there's not even a guarantee of 3 points, even though Lindell is playing well.

Who is the Bills TE again, I forgot?  :lol:

501099[/snapback]

I thought it was Darin's turn, but I think he's playing defense today. I checked the roster, and it wasn't me. Isn't it Cable's turn?

I'm betting on the same "game Plan" as with New England. Run it a bunch in the first half, then slowly transition to the pass in the third quarter, then all pass in the 4th quarter.

This is the typical approach this "Head Coach" takes when he knows they will be close at the half, but behind by the end of the third and the Defense is leaking like a siv.

I was very surprised this was the approach they took against NE. They just did not expect the game to be this close by the end of the third, and even beginning of the 4th.

I'm betting on the same "game Plan" as with New England. Run it a bunch in the first half, then slowly transition to the pass in the third quarter, then all pass in the 4th quarter.

This is the typical approach this "Head Coach" takes when he knows they will be close at the half, but behind by the end of the third and the Defense is leaking like a siv.

I was very surprised this was the approach they took against NE. They just did not expect the game to be this close by the end of the third, and even beginning of the 4th.

501117[/snapback]

Fighter Ace Snoopy is one of my heroes. Let's play him. If anyone can get 'er done, it's the original Snoop.

Who is the Bills TE again, I forgot?  :lol:

501099[/snapback]

His name is Peters ........ unfortunatly we can not get him involved in the passing game ....... he'll be too busy playing RT :lol:

Frez Posted Today, 11:16 AM

Run Run Run and then Run the ball more and CONTROL the clock!

We must keep the ball away from the KC offense and play decent defense.

Pretty basic stuff I know.

I agree let's run the ball down their throats.

The 2nd half of the season starts now, let's make a statement!!!

Rip those arrow logos of the Chiefs' helmets and stick em up their arses!!!!!

This is the start of the Bills ending the season at 11-5!!!!

Ok, I'm a homer, so what!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the whole game plan was probably blown up when Holcomb went out.

I am extatic the Bills won, plus Losman was a big positive contributor. It is too bad it came at the injury of a player, Holcomb. I never like seeing a player get hurt.

It looks like the best of both worlds, the Bills won, and Losman played well and got some experience.

It will be interesting if Mike "I just looking for a spark" Mularkey keeps Losman or goes with Holcomb next week.