Who are our DT's today?

buffalo mike

Why the concern?  We've already proven we can't stop the run with the great Sam Adams on the field.

501037[/snapback]

That's at least 15 penalty yards (on critical downs) we won't be spotting them this week...

Four lucky fans will be chosen at random entering the stadium to play DT for the Bills today. The four fans selected at random will qualify to play if they have a BAC of less than 0.15 at 12pm. With the strong winds, the running game will be huge today. Chiefs will not miss Priest all that much and Larry Johnson will have a career day.

looks like it comes down to anderson, bannan, and the sapester. perhaps some denney here and there. i saw several days coming like this last spring when we let pat walk and did not bring in a suitable replacement... that alone demonstrates a critical lack of fundamental football knowledge on the part of our much celebrated and highly esteemed front office.

the good news is roaf is likely out, and, of course, their is no priest this sunday.

both defenses basically stink, but the chiefs have some semblance of an offense.

too close to call today, but the chiefs seem to find ways to win and the bills find new and creative ways to lose every week.

looks like it comes down to anderson, bannan, and the sapester.  perhaps some denney here and there.  i saw several days coming like this last spring when we let pat walk and did not bring in a suitable replacement... that alone demonstrates a critical lack of fundamental football knowledge on the part of our much celebrated and highly esteemed front office.

the good news is roaf is likely out, and, of course, their is no priest this sunday.

both defenses basically stink, but the chiefs have some semblance of an offense.

too close to call today, but the chiefs seem to find ways to win and the bills find new and creative ways to lose every week.

501042[/snapback]

that alone demonstrates a critical lack of fundamental football knowledge on the part of our much celebrated and highly esteemed front office.

Exactly. Donahoe is the Devil. I just wish Ralph could see the horns.

Huh? Defensive line? I thought we had that covered when we signed Corey Simon during the preseason.

501078[/snapback]

Man oh man. People yelled when it was mentioned. "Just Say No" to Corey Simon, my ass. I would have loved this, but alas, inept front office leaves us with glaring holes.

Man oh man.  People yelled when it was mentioned. "Just Say No" to Corey Simon, my ass.  I would have loved this, but alas, inept front office leaves us with glaring holes.

501081[/snapback]

TD laughed it off, and now Corey Simon is laughing all the way to the Superbowl.

The Kool-Aid King convinced everyone that the 2nd rated NFL Defense had no need for a

Veteran Run stuffer. We have Ron Edwards.

I'll probably have it on as background noise, but instead of being cranked with my beer, wings and pizza - I'll probably do laundry and vacuum. Dishes need doing, too. Any TBD hotties want to come and help me clean house?

I don't expect much of anything, even if they win. That's a sad state. There was a time where no matter what, I thought they could pull something out of their ass. Now, they simply show it at any opportunity.

And, that's from a 35 year fan. You know, one of those bandwagon people.