Wanna make some more money this week ?

e-dog

No s**t. Your point.

Some of you are more excited over this then I am. It's not the first time.

503843[/snapback]

Probably has nothing to do with your regular condescension or narcissism. Nah. It's always fun to watch someone with your online personality get their come-uppance in a very public manner.

I believe it's not the first time and I'm quite sure it won't be the last.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right about it not being the last.

You want to join in and break balls over a tough loss, go ahead. I realize not many play here and this is typical of those who don't. Do what ya gotta do.

I'm looking to the weekend games.

Your right about it not being the last.

You want to join in and break balls over a tough loss, go ahead. I realize not many play here and this is typical of those who don't. Do what ya gotta do.

I'm looking to the weekend games.

503856[/snapback]

It's not a tough loss. Betting professional sports is foolish. Even with that said, I wouldn't rub in a gambling loss to about 99% of the people on the planet. You fall into the other category. Try and figure out why.

Good luck this weekend.

No s**t. Your point.

503843[/snapback]

So let me get this straight...all your perfectly handicapping, done with stats that "don't matter" like "total yards", "time of possesion", "3rd down conversions", or "rushing yardage", that none of us possibly understand, didn't make a damned bit of difference anyway, since you still lost.

And everyone ELSE is a loser? ;)

Foolish huh ?  Living in Alaska and shooting animals sounds foolish. To each his own.

503869[/snapback]

I don't get why people make fun of AD for living in Alaska. Probably because they've never visited. That state is, without question, one of the most beautiful places on earth. On top of that, the government PAYS you to live there, how sweet is that?

If it weren't for that near-24 hour darkness half the year... ;)

CW

If so, the money you should have made on the Colts last week using the kids college fund you can now use on:

Philly -3 over Dallas. Again another Monday nighter. Philly wins by two td's easy.

500428[/snapback]

Let me guess. Your parents used your college money betting that Packers lock against Denver in the Super Bowl.

Remember edog, it's not over till the last beer (or INT) is thrown.

If it weren't for that near-24 hour darkness half the year... ;)

CW

503884[/snapback]

It's not like that in Anchorage. We have short days in winter but there's never less than 4 hours a day of light.

People make fun of Alaska because they're idiots. Plain and simple. The animal thing is funny too. How the hell do we get hamburgers and chicken sandwiches? I guess they just wait for the animals to drop dead and then they cut them up.

Here's my mortal lock of the week: E-Dog is a tool.