@ Carolina

@ Denver

New Orleans

@ New Bruschi (We're not worthy!)

Oakland

@Miami

New Bruschi (We're not worthy!)

Buffalo

I really think 8-8 could take the AFC East this year. The Pats will definitely lose 4 more. The Jets will lose 5 more. The Fins have more dogs like Tennessee and Cleveland. But they have been their own worst enemies.

The Bills can only afford to lose 3 more games. San Diego and Cincinnati look like two L's for sure. We have to win 3 at home and 2 on the road to have a shot.

PTR

PATRIOTS

=========

@Miami

New Orleans

@Kansas City

N.Y. Jets

@Buffalo

Tampa Bay

@N.Y. Jets

Miami

I really think 8-8 could take the AFC East this year.  The Pats will definitely lose 4 more.  The Jets will lose 5 more.  The Fins have more dogs like Tennessee and Cleveland.  But they have been their own worst enemies.

The Bills can only afford to lose 3 more games.  San Diego and Cincinnati look like two L's for sure.  We have to win 3 at home and 2 on the road to have a shot.

PTR

497495[/snapback]

The Patriots might have a ton of injuries, and are not nearly as good as last year but they won't lose 4 games with what they have left. NE has 4 losses during the first half, and have played @CAR, @PITT, SD, @ATL, @DEN, and IND. For the second half, they play 5 games against the rest of the AFC east, then they play both NO and TB who are struggling badly. The only real difficult test should be the game at Arrowhead which I expect them to lose. Perhaps they lose one more between the AFC East games, NO, and TB, but anything past that is a stretch.

They won't get anywhere in the playoffs against the AFC more talented teams, but with this remmaining schedule the New Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!) are still easily good enough to go 10-6.

If the Bills only had a run defense uh? Wouldn't that be freat right about now? As much as I'd like to think we have a chance I then think about all them RB's we have to face and reality hits me. :o

It's a shame..... ;)

PATRIOTS

=========

@Miami

New Orleans

@Kansas City

N.Y. Jets

@Buffalo

Tampa Bay

@N.Y. Jets

Miami

MIAMI

======

New Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!)

@Cleveland

@Oakland

Buffalo

@San Diego

N.Y. Jets

Tennessee

@New Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!)

BUFFALO

=======

Kansas City

@San Diego

Carolina

@Miami

Denver

@Cincinnati

@N.Y. Jets

NY JETS

======

@ Carolina

@ Denver

New Orleans

@ New Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!)

Oakland

@Miami

Buffalo

I really think 8-8 could take the AFC East this year.  The Pats will definitely lose 4 more.  The Jets will lose 5 more.  The Fins have more dogs like Tennessee and Cleveland.  But they have been their own worst enemies.

The Bills can only afford to lose 3 more games.  San Diego and Cincinnati look like two L's for sure.  We have to win 3 at home and 2 on the road to have a shot.

PTR

497495[/snapback]

I think we will need 9 wins. Seems unlikely, but Bills must win against KC and Pats at home, and beat Miami and Jets on road to get enough wins and tiebreaker advantage. Then they need to find 2 wins(or 1 if you think 8-8 makes it with TB) against SD, Cin, Carolina and Denver.

But at least they have a chance given the Pats fall, and winning the AFC East and hosting a home playoff game in January would be fun for a franchise not in the playoffs since 1999, even though they certainly will get bounced from the playoffs in the first or second round... CD

It will not really matter who wins the AFC East.  That team will be toast the first week of the playoffs.

:o

497513[/snapback]

Maybe. Maybe not.

Either way, our players could use the playoff experience for next season's run!

And this franchise needs to break that 5-year streak without playoffs and 9-year streak without a division title....badly.

The Patriots might have a ton of injuries, and are not nearly as good as last year but they won't lose 4 games with what they have left. NE has 4 losses during the first half, and have played @CAR, @PITT, SD, @ATL, @DEN, and IND. For the second half, they play 5 games against the rest of the AFC east, then they play both NO and TB who are struggling badly.  The only real difficult test should be the game at Arrowhead which I expect them to lose. Perhaps they lose one more between the AFC East games, NO, and TB, but anything past that is a stretch.

497506[/snapback]

Agreed - I don't know where you can find "4 definite losses" in that schedule.

It will not really matter who wins the AFC East.  That team will be toast the first week of the playoffs.

:o

497513[/snapback]

Just remember that whomever wins the AFC East will be playing at home in the first week of the playoffs - admittedly to the Cincinnati/Pittsburgh runner-up or the AFC West #2. But still, you can't be completely depressed about a home playoff game.

JDG

Just remember that whomever wins the AFC East will be playing at home in the first week of the playoffs - admittedly to the Cincinnati/Pittsburgh runner-up or the AFC West #2.  But still, you can't be completely depressed about a home playoff game.

JDG

497599[/snapback]

I actually think Jacksonville will end up with the #5 because they have a cake schedule, plus they hold the tiebreaker with Cincy/Pitt.

I don't know about you but I don't love their chances @NE in a 1st round game.

I actually think Jacksonville will end up with the #5 because they have a cake schedule, plus they hold the tiebreaker with Cincy/Pitt. 

I don't know about you but I don't love their chances @NE in a 1st round game.

497667[/snapback]

Yes, the schedule is easy - but the Jaguars have also shown their true colors the last two weeks.... losing to the St. Louis JV team, and nearly losing to the Texans at home.

JDG

The Patriots might have a ton of injuries, and are not nearly as good as last year but they won't lose 4 games with what they have left. NE has 4 losses during the first half, and have played @CAR, @PITT, SD, @ATL, @DEN, and IND. For the second half, they play 5 games against the rest of the AFC east, then they play both NO and TB who are struggling badly.  The only real difficult test should be the game at Arrowhead which I expect them to lose. Perhaps they lose one more between the AFC East games, NO, and TB, but anything past that is a stretch.

They won't get anywhere in the playoffs against the AFC more talented teams, but with this remmaining schedule the New Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!)  are still easily good enough to go 10-6.

497506[/snapback]

Since the Pats are looking soft against the run, I figured strong run teams would beat them. @KC, @MIami, @Buffalo, and TB at home I see as potential losses for NE.

PTR

I dont see the Phins winning any of their remianing games to be honest. At Cleveland (Tough place to play) two long road trips to Oak and SD and then a trip to Foxboro to close out the season. Home games against NE, the Jets and Buff all tough division games and then Ten (their best chance to win one).

Miami will not be in contention to win the East imo.