We are....#6!

Pine Barrens Mafia

You're gonna have to get through us. I'm hearing a possible Fiesta Bowl matchup. Crossing my fingers.

496673[/snapback]

They mentioned that @ the end of the PSU-Wisconsin game. I am planning to be in South Bend for next year's game against 'that team', but if we get a shot @ them this year, that'll work too. They'd probably rather see PSU now while they have Quinn, but he'd still find it very tough to throw all day against PSU's defense. They're a very good pass rushing unit that also has one of the best secondaries in the country. PSU lost one heck of a FS in Andrew Guman and replaced him w/ Chris Harrell, who is playing even better than Guman did last year. The other starters in the secondary are all returning starters and are very good. It would be a great matchup, I think.

They mentioned that @ the end of the PSU-Wisconsin game.  I am planning to be in South Bend for next year's game against 'that team', but if we get a shot @ them this year, that'll work too.  They'd probably rather see PSU now while they have Quinn, but he'd still find it very tough to throw all day against PSU's defense.  They're a very good pass rushing unit that also has one of the best secondaries in the country.  PSU lost one heck of a FS in Andrew Guman and replaced him w/ Chris Harrell, who is playing even better than Guman did last year.  The other starters in the secondary are all returning starters and are very good.  It would be a great matchup, I think.

496790[/snapback]

Quinn isn't going anywhere. He will be in South Bend next year, he'd be a fool to leave. He has already progressed so much under Weis and will enter next season as possibly the Heisman favorite. He has too much to gain by staying with Weis and this team as long as he can.

And I'd love a BCS matchup between us two. If it is a possiblity, and I'm very certain is will be, the committee will make it happen. ND v. PSU would be a huge draw and would also be a very good game.

They mentioned that @ the end of the PSU-Wisconsin game.  I am planning to be in South Bend for next year's game against 'that team', but if we get a shot @ them this year, that'll work too.  They'd probably rather see PSU now while they have Quinn, but he'd still find it very tough to throw all day against PSU's defense.  They're a very good pass rushing unit that also has one of the best secondaries in the country.  PSU lost one heck of a FS in Andrew Guman and replaced him w/ Chris Harrell, who is playing even better than Guman did last year.  The other starters in the secondary are all returning starters and are very good.  It would be a great matchup, I think.

496790[/snapback]

Fiesta Bowl = road trip? I'm seriously thinking about it... (as long as we get past MSU, of course...)

496790[/snapback]

I don't know that PSU's defense is any better than Tennessee's (though the Vols were down a starting corner at least). Bowl games are generally decided by coaches and that's a matchup that'll be damn interesting to watch happen.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.