Here we go AGAIN! IRAN

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Talks of UN resolutions against Iran for their nuclear program!

I certainly hope Iran wakes up and smells the coffee on this one, because they don't have anyone to watch their back in this struggle. If things get ugly like they did with Iraq, then Iran is in trouble, and also Iraq's government may strongly object to military action by the US for security reasons.

The interesting thing is going to be if Iran gives in, how long it will take for the US to pound their fists so to speak in the UN like they did with Iraq if Iran does not, and how long it will take before military action might be required.

The interesting thing is going to be if Iran gives in, how long it will take for the US to pound their fists so to speak in the UN like they did with Iraq if Iran does not, and how long it will take before military action might be required.

36480[/snapback]

It would depend on how Iran "gives in", I'd think. If they decide on true openness about their nuclear project, I don't see much of a push for military action. If they obfuscate in any way, the push will be strong.

I see the latter as more likely, myself. I can't see Iran being suddenly perfectly open with a UN that can only back its resolutions with the threat of more resolutions.

And Iran's response will be "so what are you going to do about it?!" They surely have access to the internet so that our military is being stretched pretty thin. Without a D-R-A-F-T we could be in trouble, even then it takes awhile to train and equip soldiers...

So what ARE we going to do about it? And how's things in North Korea these day?

And Iran's response will be "so what are you going to do about it?!"    They surely have access to the internet so that our military is being stretched pretty thin.  Without a D-R-A-F-T we could be in trouble, even then it takes awhile to train and equip soldiers...

So what ARE we going to do about it?  And how's things in North Korea these day?

36705[/snapback]

Carpet bomb the whole country into a f'ing canal.

Before we approach the UN, shouldn't we first find out what kind of business dealings Iran currently has with France, Germany and Russia? Maybe if we wait until Iran pays them, they won't be so hesitant to get involved in a war.

Just a thought.

Before we approach the UN, shouldn't we first find out what kind of business dealings Iran currently has with France, Germany and Russia? Maybe if we wait until Iran pays them, they won't be so hesitant to get involved in a war.

Just a thought.

42057[/snapback]

How many countries have the know how to make weapons grade centrifuges?

Talks of UN resolutions against Iran for their nuclear program!

I certainly hope Iran wakes up and smells the coffee on this one, because they don't have anyone to watch their back in this struggle. If things get ugly like they did with Iraq, then Iran is in trouble, and also Iraq's government may strongly object to military action by the US for security reasons.

36480[/snapback]

Just thinking about exchanges in the white House these days:

Powell: But Chief I kept telling you Iran, Iran, Iran

Bush: Colin glad to hear you are looking after your health that way. Whats our latest intelligence on the Nucular program in Iraq?

Powell: Iran, Iran, Iran :w00t: