"I can't believe she's 89 and looks like that"

buckeyemike

lover her or hate her, she is a piece of a$$. her newest video of her in the dance studio......what a friggin body! I just wish she would shut up

Great Article...especially the part about MTV putting on a transvestite.

<_<  :D  :D

No pic of Madonna, though.  Just as well.

Mike

P.S.  Happy Third Year Anniversary on the Wall today, to me!

494964[/snapback]

Bill Simmons (Pats fan and defender of The Great Bruschi (We're not worthy!) that he is) had a terrific line while discussing whether or not Madonna was wearing any underwear when she performed "Like a Virgin" at the first MTV Video Music Awards in 1984.

"Now that she's a mom and thinks she's English, it's easy to forget what an absolute trashy bimbo Madonna was back in the day."

And then something about how much more of a skank she was then than Paris Hilton is now.

Good times, good times. :)

Mike

Bill Simmons (Pats fan and defender of The Great Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!) that he is) had a terrific line while discussing whether or not Madonna was wearing any underwear when she performed "Like a Virgin" at the first MTV Video Music Awards in 1984.

"Now that she's a mom and thinks she's English, it's easy to forget what an absolute trashy bimbo Madonna was back in the day." 

And then something about how much more of a skank she was then than Paris Hilton is now.

Good times, good times.  :)

Mike

495610[/snapback]

And you just KNOW you coulda grown tomatoes in that bush.

One of the grossest human beings ever thrust upon the public. You know the world is screwed up when they murder John Lennon but Madonna is STILL invited to perform on live television.