Anyone else want to kill Suzy K. and ESPN?

SoCal Pat

The reasons should be obvious. But in case you're living under a rock, how do you allow your eye-candy sideline reporter, who didn't "report" on a goddamn thing all game long (injury reports, player moods/reactions, etc.) talk over two of the most important plays in the game?

ESPN's coverage is a joke. So is Kobler. I couldn't stand her before because I simply found her irritating. Tonight, she just proved she's fully incompetent, as are the dipshits in the truck who should know to cut her off when something significant is happening ON THE FIELD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost my satellite signal with three minutes left in the game. Ordinarilly I would be pissed but I already knew how it was going to end, I had tired of the three stooges' Pats lovefest and just didn't care anymore. Turned on the radio and found the morons announcing the game on radio were just as stupid as the three amigos. Perfect.... :angry:

The reasons should be obvious. But in case you're living under a rock, how do you allow your eye-candy sideline reporter, who didn't "report" on a goddamn thing all game long (injury reports, player moods/reactions, etc.) talk over two of the most important plays in the game?

ESPN's coverage is a joke. So is Kobler. I couldn't stand her before because I simply found her irritating. Tonight, she just proved she's fully incompetent, as are the dipshits in the truck who should know to cut her off when something significant is happening ON THE FIELD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

490970[/snapback]

Felt the same way, I was like who gives a rats arsse about Rob Craft preaching 9 times up the butt, once in the mouth as there is a key turnover going on.