Anyone else want to kill Suzy K. and ESPN?

SoCal Pat

I don't know if I blame Suzy for talking through the action. I mean, if she's staring at the camera talking, she's not looking at the field to see that there's something going on. What's she supposed to say, "I see there's action on the field right now, so let me give this report later."?

I blame ESPN for being too eager to spend time with commercials. Because there were so many, you couldn't have things like the Robert Kraft interview and Suzy's reports without cutting into game time.

The reasons should be obvious. But in case you're living under a rock, how do you allow your eye-candy sideline reporter, who didn't "report" on a goddamn thing all game long (injury reports, player moods/reactions, etc.) talk over two of the most important plays in the game?

ESPN's coverage is a joke. So is Kobler. I couldn't stand her before because I simply found her irritating. Tonight, she just proved she's fully incompetent, as are the dipshits in the truck who should know to cut her off when something significant is happening ON THE FIELD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

490970[/snapback]

Unfortunately, ESPN is catering to the casual fan who barely likes football, but likes the gossip and "inside stuff". It's all been turned into Entertainment Tonight. Somehow, all the fluff and sideshow stuff is being made bigger than the ACTUAL game. What a joke!

As far as Suzy being eye candy....well I guess...if you go for chicks that look like Bob Dylan in drag. She adds nothing to the broadcast.

Unrelated side note: McGuire works so damn hard not to be a homer, it's now easy to see who Tasker modeled himself after for Bills broadcasts. As much as you Theismann haters would hate to admit it, he actually did a good job analyzing and was fair in the process. Didn't even go overboard on the Tedy Bruschi loveboat.

I think of her as a pert Wal-Mart cashier.

491904[/snapback]

While Suzy K. may not be the most attractive sideline reporter on the air these days, I have NEVER seen a WalMart cashier as attractive as she is. Most of them are pretty rough looking. (not that I (or anybody on this board if the pictures of the tailgate parties to be believed) am any "bed of roses".

Guest BackInDaDay
As far as Suzy being eye candy....well I guess...if you go for chicks that look like Bob Dylan in drag.

491911[/snapback]

...and who doesn't? :lol:

Hey if you're old enough, and drunk enough, you would want to kiss her!

You would.

You know you would.

:(