Bills- 7-0 in coin toss....

Not that it matters... but an interesting stat, just for the hell of it wonder what the record is. It was in a local paper last week that they were 6-0 in the opening coin toss, so I paid attention to it in the Raiders game. Maybe that's our problem.... that does explain our quick starts in our games, then it's all down hill.(that and the fact we have no defense)

When does the rebuilding start, eerr, I mean stop- I'm confused.................Bastards.

Great, now they'll lose every coin toss the rest of the season. Thanks for f-in with Karma.

489244[/snapback]

Yeah we are loaded with karma..... the bad kind. Like I said, maybe that's what we are doing wrong:

11/24/2003

FOXBORO, Mass. -- Tom Brady called `tails' for the overtime coin flip and lost. Once the period started, he put on his usual winning performance.

The Patriots improved to a franchise best 9-2 despite losing their 11th consecutive coin flip, committing three turnovers and missing two field goals in Houston.

they should make some t-shirts " undefeated in coin toss's '05"..ill hang it on my wall next to my "greatest comeback" t-shirt  :doh:

489201[/snapback]

I'm really laughing about this. This concept is absolutely fuggin hilarious. And if the Bills continue to slide out of the playoff hunt, which I expect them to, AND we stay undefeated in the coin toss, then these shirts MUST BE MADE.

I'm really laughing about this. This concept is absolutely fuggin hilarious. And if the Bills continue to slide out of the playoff hunt, which I expect them to, AND we stay undefeated in the coin toss, then these shirts MUST BE MADE.

489379[/snapback]

Extra Large please.

Not that it matters... but an interesting stat, just for the hell of it wonder what the record is. It was in a local paper last week that they were 6-0 in the opening coin toss, so I paid attention to it in the Raiders game. Maybe that's our problem.... that does explain our quick starts in our games, then it's all down hill.(that and the fact we have no defense)

When does the rebuilding start, eerr, I mean stop- I'm confused.................Bastards.

489199[/snapback]

I think three more and the Bills will lock up home field for the coin toss playoffs! <_<