I know you guys don't like posts about the past...

ofiba

I stumbled across this QB camp where Rob Johnson and his dad coach. Check out the major spin on his career that the camp makes.

RJ

Rob Johnson is best known for his rein as #11 Quarterback for Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Buffalo Bills, where his unique style and technique helped lead his team to a Super Bowl championship. Rob has been flexing his skills for 10 years in the NFL (in 50 plus games). He is universally recognized for his quick arm high level of athleticism.

Johnson entered the NFL as a fourth round pick by the Jacksonville Jaguars in 1995, where he spent his first three years. From there Rob went on to the Buffalo Bills from 1998-2001 where he threw for over 2,100 yards in 2000 with 12 touchdown passes.  Afterwards in 2002 he joined Tampa Bay where he was considered the highest-rated passer during his time with the Buccaneers.  Cementing his place as a highly regarded, sought after veteran quarterback, Rob signed with the Oakland Raiders!  This year Rob joined Camp Quarterback, bringing an exciting new dimension to our camps. Uncle Rob loves to work with the young kids in the classroom and on their footwork and drops.

How exactly did RJ lead the Bucs to a superbowl? :P I would agree with the first part though. His "style" of ignoring the pass rush certainly was "unique". :P:doh: This is the last camp I'd send my kid to.

He did QB a win vs. the Bears to clinch a bye in the reg. season finale.

488946[/snapback]

I don't think it was the last game of the season, was it? I think he played a few games that season, and the Bears one is the one that stands out because it was the first time in Tampa Bay history that the Bucs had won a game where the temperature was below 40.

I stand corrected - it was the last game of the season:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/schedule?year=2002

ESPN doesn't seem to have stats from that season though, and it's tough to tell who is who because Brad Johnson was the starter. :doh:

CW

He did QB a win vs. the Bears to clinch a bye in the reg. season finale.

488946[/snapback]

I still remember the look of disbelief on Gruden's face as he watched RJ at the helm.-I dont think he ever saw anything more pathetic than RJs attempts at QBing.

Here's to the most brittle quarterback in the history of the National Football League!!

Hmmm...I don't remember seeing RJ play in the Super Bowl that year... <_<

Mike

488940[/snapback]

I think he's the second most fragile right behind Timm (yes two m's) Rosenbach.