Fun with my translator

Mickey

In the Grand Tradition of SUW:

I tried to use IE's translation function to read an ariticle in La Repubblica, an Italian news magazine all about the Yellowcake Caper.

The translations are terrible but funny:

"Why the director of our intelligence agency meets a political authority of the House White woman?"

"This Hadley is not man from third row, to the House White woman. Today he is the councilman for the National Emergency."

"Legitimate to ask itself that what knows Pollari, the 9 september of 2002, of the uranio nigerino. As same it admits, he knows all."

"To say to the vice ones of the Rice that, for the House White woman, is better to leave to fall that history of the uranio, because it is a bufala, because those two, Martino and Nucera, are two impostori."

"Even with a shrewed one Hush."

"The day after, Pollari is seated of forehead to Hadley. Which thing tells to it? Pollari is zitto."

"The judgment is sonorous as one gunshot."

"8 september 2002, Judith Miller nozzle the pebble."

WHAT?????  <_<

487246[/snapback]

I think its something she did with the House White Woman. Perhaps it is zitto or maybe even a bit bufala.

Maybe they mean that she has been a shill for Rove and Libby, rather than "stroking their stones" she nozzled their pebbles?