Those are some brutal articles on TBD home page !

in a long time. Folks this team offically is bad. Everyone across America is calling us a bad team. I love the quote from Bellichek calling our OL sh--. Heh, tell us something we dont know.

I wonder if TD can read the paper? At least the stat boxes if not the editorial's. Because the stat boxes dont lie !

Everyone across America is calling us a bad team. I love the quote from Bellichek calling our OL sh--.

Yeah, it's a great one. Never mind the fact that it's from 3 years ago, I just love it when the Bills struggle and opposing coahces rip on them in the media. :)

Hell yes. Everyones complaing about the Raiders scoring. Well if you don't like it why don't you stop them. I hate when teams get pasted then cry after about teams running up the score. Too bad, do something about it then.

I love the article where MM says he would have taken the knee instead of punching in the last TD. Heh, Mike how about getting your guys to tackle the 3rd string RB and stopping him from getting in the end zone? Now, that would be a good plan, wouldn't it ?

486847[/snapback]

Can you friggen believe MM is worried about that after that effort his boys put out. I dunno, maybe its not effort, but dam, worried about someone running up the score seems like the least of worries !!!!! I like MM, and think he deserves more time, but this lingering on something as meaningless as the MARGIN of defeat is ridiculous.

Get

Can you friggen believe MM is worried about that after that effort his boys put out. I dunno, maybe its not effort, but dam, worried about someone running up the score seems like the least of worries !!!!! I like MM, and think he deserves more time, but this lingering on something as meaningless as the MARGIN of defeat is ridiculous.

Get

486858[/snapback]

i like that he's worried about it......he hangs around long enough to get another crack at them and he should have his guys sky high.......and by then we'll have a guy that can put some points up quick, or losman will be a bust

in a long time. Folks this team offically is bad. Everyone across America is calling us a bad team. I love the quote from Bellichek calling our OL sh--. Heh, tell us something we dont know.

I wonder if TD can read the paper? At least the stat boxes if not the editorial's. Because the stat boxes dont lie !

486827[/snapback]

which article does he say that in? please

which article does he say that in? please

486903[/snapback]

Bellicheck wrote a book that came out a couple of years ago. Some schlep followed him around writing down everything that came out of his mouth. He said the Bills OL was *bleep* before they played the Bills the year before the book came out (3 years ago).

A writer (not Bellicheck) in one of the articles on TBD says the Bills OL is still *bleep.*