runningit up?

youngunz

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats with scoring with 19 seconds left. Ever hear of TAKE A KNEE???? BTW at least when it was 51-3 Frank Reich, and Kenny Davis were on the field.

484076[/snapback]

thats a direct correlation with mcgahee's self proclamation........they wanted their guy to have 5 td's to his none...........and by the way our own staff must not think he's good cause they would rather try the fullback at the goal line <_<

i mean 3 td's for jordan.......they took that personal cause LT was a one man wrecking crew against them the week before

Whats with scoring with 19 seconds left. Ever hear of TAKE A KNEE???? BTW at least when it was 51-3 Frank Reich, and Kenny Davis were on the field.

484076[/snapback]

If Buffalo didn't want them to score, they could have considered tackling him.

484076[/snapback]

Didn't we keep burning timeouts during that drive? We deserved everything we got this game. I suggest that we should have tackled someone. There are no rules that say you have to take a knee.

Our defense knew they were gonna run it and our defense knew they were gonna run it up the middle with their second string runningback and we STILL could not stop them. More power to the Raiders they outplayed us and as usual we were outcoached.

is it just me or is anyone else surprised the raiders didnt take a knee and end the game. Instead they continue to run the ball and score a meaningless td with 18 seconds left to go up 21? What gives? Where the raiders trying to prove something or does the raider coach dislike mm? Thought it was strange- most teams will just call off the dogs with so little time left.

is it just me or is anyone else surprised the raiders didnt take a knee and end the game. Instead they continue to run the ball and score a meaningless td with 18 seconds left to go up 21? What gives? Where the raiders trying to prove something or does the raider coach dislike mm? Thought it was strange- most teams will just call off the dogs with so little time left.

485240[/snapback]

second guy who wrote about that today. What does it freakin matter. Maybe some of you all never been on a bad team like the Bills are now, but I have been. Man, piss me off when the other team laid down. Give me you best shot and I'll take it like a man. But under no circumstances have pity on me.

Are the Bills really that bad that we are now worrying bout teams running up the score on us. Score away, as maybe that can help our `draft position(think thats one of the tie breakers afetr strength of schedule)

485240[/snapback]

Yep. That was pretty poor. I'm sure it didn't go unnoticed around the league. I doubt the OAK players cared for that decision - they know that rubbing it in engenders future harsh treatment from opponents.

If the Raiders were in the late season and when points for could enter into qualifying for a play-off spot, no problem.

But it wasn't.

second guy who wrote about that today. What does it freakin matter.  Maybe some of you all never been on a bad team like the Bills are now, but I have been. Man, piss me off when the other team laid down. Give me you best shot and I'll take it like a man. But under no circumstances have pity on me.

Are the Bills really that bad that we are now worrying bout teams running up the score on us. Score away, as maybe that can help our `draft position(think thats one of the tie breakers afetr strength of schedule)

485251[/snapback]

If you've played sports then you should know this. Its called sportmanship. When a team is beat and the game is over you dont add insult to injury and try to run it up. It has nothing to do with pity. Ive played sports my entire life and actually coached middle school kids in basketball. It doesnt matter the sport- you dont try to embarrass the other team.

they were running the clock out. the backup ran hard, and they rewarded him with a TD.

485279[/snapback]

jordan scored the td.........i think it was a in direct response to mcgahee saying he was the best back after they had played and got torn up by LT the week before.......so they took it personal

they were running the clock out. the backup ran hard, and they rewarded him with a TD.

485279[/snapback]

Thats exactly why they did it. I don't see a problem with that, they probably said give it to him one more time, see if he can get in, if not, games over, he does good for him, nice running on that drive. Maybe the defense should stop them, then they wouldn't have to worry about anyone running up the score on them.

If you've played sports then you should know this. Its called sportmanship. When a team is beat and the game is over you dont add insult to injury and try to run it up. It has nothing to do with pity. Ive played sports my entire life and actually coached middle school kids in basketball. It doesnt matter the sport- you dont try to embarrass the other team.

485273[/snapback]

Dude, all im saying is these are pro football players not middle school basketballers . I will guarantee not one of those guys would cry about the Raiders playing hard to the end of the game.

And if they are embarrased, I say good, they should be at their lack of effort in that fourth qtr.

Maybe...

1. If Willis hadn't opened his big mouth earlier in the week

2. If our defense could actually stop a running play

3. if we were a divisional opponent who they would be playing again later in the season

4. if we actually desrved any respect

then the Raiders would have taken a knee.

jordan scored the td.........i think it was a in direct response to mcgahee saying he was the best back after they had played and got torn up by LT the week before.......so they took it personal

485306[/snapback]

Crockett scored the last TD. Jordan already had 3.

Zack Crockett, 2 Yd run (Sebastian Janikowski kick is good), 0:14. Drive: 15 plays, 69 yards in 7:27.

That was a 1-4 team making a statement and proving something to themselves. I have no problem with it. They needed it for themselves.