LETS NOT JUMP SHIP YET

B-Dawg12

None of your "boards" have been erased young fella. They have been merged into a single thread (like this one is about to be) so that your screaming and yelling isn't splattered all over the wall.

If you want to continue posting here, take some free advice:

1) You don't need to yell everything in big capital letters

2) You don't need to start cussing and insulting everybody who disagrees with you

3) You don't need to start 6 different threads of the same nonsense.

If you continue in the same vein you have been, I have a sneaking suspicion you won't be around here for much longer.

Good luck

485259[/snapback]

are you a moderator?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of advice can I get if I send you a $20?

485267[/snapback]

I would probably advise you not to send your money to self-important jackasses.

are you a moderator?

I think the new politically correct term is playroom custodian.

simon , lets keep him he is fun to poke .

I guess that depends on your definition of "poke". :angry:

I'm in no hurry to run him off quite yet; he's a comedy magnet!

All he did was win, my man!  Run out of town like a dog.

485268[/snapback]

Guy was run out of town because he was short! If he was 6' nobody here would bad mouth him. Right VABills!? Down with the Frodo haters! The Shire will not be disrespected!

Guy was run out of town because he was short! If he was 6' nobody here would bad mouth him. Right VABills!? Down with the Frodo haters! The Shire will not be disrespected!

485281[/snapback]

Hate it or Love it the underdogs on top And flutie gawn shine until his heart stops.....go head and envy Flutie hes bills MVP and he got run outta town like hes a nobody

485281[/snapback]

That's what they want you to believe, 'Tap. But The Man was keeping The Magic One down because he crossed the picket lines. It's a union thing...it's always been a union thing.

Lets not be so reactive after a loss......we lossed to a desperate football team playing for their season at home...that is a tough game......some would argue next week will be easier......now we are desperate playing for our season......ill save my conclusions for that ball game

485257[/snapback]

They're only pissed because they know that B-Dawg12 speaks the truth.

Allrigth take your heads outta your asses.....Raiders are sh--???......Oh yeah thyre only better than us at receiving, have a proven superbowl quarterback, a good complimentary running game....Woodson and Sapp.....what was i thinking we should have blown them away!

When this board updates its football smarts i might rejoin

485036[/snapback]

Good thing Oakland is so much better than NE, otherwise next week could get ugly :angry:

The 2-4 team who has played 4 home games is awesome, but the 3-3 team that has played 4 road games....they suck.

I would probably advise you not to send your money to self-important jackasses.

I think the new politically correct term is playroom custodian.

I guess that depends on your definition of "poke".  :angry:

I'm in no hurry to run him off quite yet; he's a comedy magnet!

485280[/snapback]

if you want the vig........i got one play i'm going to use tonight

Lets not be so reactive after a loss......we lossed to a desperate football team playing for their season at home...that is a tough game......some would argue next week will be easier......now we are desperate playing for our season......ill save my conclusions for that ball game

485257[/snapback]

Where you'll justify another rout and repeat the exercise until the end of the season where you'll tell us all how we really should have won 8 of our games and if we had we'd be in the playoffs, blah, blah, blah.

PARANOID FANS!!!!!

485242[/snapback]

LMAO.....it all depends on who you offend B-Dawg. Offend, or really argue a difference of opinion with a moderator who has erasing power and you'll be toast.

Just try to relax. We're all here for the same cause B-Dawg, but alot of people love it in mediocrity, and hate when a lot of us point it out to them. It won't be long before you'll be accused of jumping off of the bandwagon, or not being a real Bills fan. Or, they'll call you a moron because "it's only pre-season." Or no matter what QB they bring in, he'll have unreal potential, I.E. RJ and JP (Hopefully he actually does) But hang in there.....if only these same people would hold our GM to the same amount scrutiny.

Someday when Donahoe and gang are outta here, we'll return to the playoffs more than zero times in 5 years, and everyone will get along because there won't be as much to B word about.......well, other than a group of people who actually use curse words in the crowd at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Imagine that at a football game. But hey, don't get on the GM cuz he really sells alot more jerseys than John Butler, so he's just so awesome.

And in 5 years weve been treated to some excellent football in one fo the hardest divisions....

Just a question... if you call 29-42 over the past 5 seasons excellent football, what would you call .500 ball, outstanding? Or are you not just concerned with the scoreboard... you just go to see the hitting or whatever?

LMAO.....it all depends on who you offend B-Dawg.  Offend, or really argue a difference of opinion with a moderator who has erasing power and you'll be toast.

Just try to relax.  We're all here for the same cause B-Dawg, but alot of people love it in mediocrity, and hate when a lot of us point it out to them.  It won't be long before you'll be accused of jumping off of the bandwagon, or not being  a real Bills fan.  Or, they'll call you a moron because "it's only pre-season."  Or no matter what QB they bring in, he'll have unreal potential, I.E. RJ and JP (Hopefully he actually does)  But hang in there.....if only these same people would hold our GM to the same amount scrutiny. 

485304[/snapback]

don't forget "i will give TD the benefit of the doubt on this one" and "who are you question a man who is paid to evaluate talent for a living".......if i had a dollar for everytime i heard that this spring, damn!.........when they ignored pat williams, when they failed to replace him, when they failed to address LT, when they signed bennie anderson, when we drafted a 2nd round WR, blah blah blah........

the "i trust in TD" mantra has certainly died down.....and the people who were behind every move back then are firmly calling TD out now for those exact same moves........how ironic.......

"What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the...Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? HELL NO! "

This could be the greatest day of our lives, but you're going to let it be the worst.

485294[/snapback]

Uhhm, don't we have an unwritten rule about duplicate avatars?

Uhhm, don't we have an unwritten rule about duplicate avatars?

485324[/snapback]

Maybe you should go back to the classic Squidward.

I've always found his innate brand of evil to be far more daunting and that clarinet just plain scares the hell out of me.....