Do I? Yes or No?

Thailog80

weird... when i click on it i get:

NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS MINI AUTHENTIC HELMET BY RIDDELL

item numbers must have changed or something... ?????

anyone else?

And T80 - you only live once. If you want it, and can still buy groceries, BUY IT... dont be thinking 2 months from now "Oh, i should have bought that!"

weird... when i click on it i get:

NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS MINI AUTHENTIC HELMET BY RIDDELL

item numbers must have changed or something... ?????

anyone else?

And T80 - you only live once. If you want it, and can still buy groceries, BUY IT... dont be thinking 2 months from now "Oh, i should have bought that!"

35481[/snapback]

What?????/ WTF are you seeing stoj?

Its only a safe bet now to get past bills players.

As for conversation piece, try wearing a blue and gold lafontaine captain's home authentic CCM jersey around a school and see what they ask about! Oh yeah, wear it at an elementary school in hope mills, nc.

Its only a safe bet now to get past bills players. 

As for conversation piece, try wearing a blue and gold lafontaine captain's home authentic CCM jersey around a school and see what they ask about!  Oh yeah, wear it at an elementary school in hope mills, nc.

35517[/snapback]

That's funny. I have an old school Mogilny authentic blue jersey. Mostly I get "the Sabres should go back to those jersey's".... :o

Oh, and T, if you don't jump on that jersey I just might. That thing is SWEET!! :blush:

9 days left on the sale. Maybe keep an eye on it, see where it goes. Looks nice though Kelly. :blush:

Size 56, better eat your Wheaties  :o

35564[/snapback]

Yeah eryn a 56 is the only thing holding me back. My Bryson is a 50 and it can fit me and my siamese twin confortably in it.

Just some advice here...

Next time you are looking to buy a Bills product on Ebay...don't come to a board full of Bills fans and DRAW ATTENTION TO IT! :blush:

You probably just added another 20 bidders by posting here.

Good luck! :o

Ooops...just noticed the Buy It Now. If your going to do it I would do it quick. When the buy it now is only 10 dollars over the starting price, it won't take long to sell.

buy it and frame it , show it at home along with some of your other Bills items, its precious times now when the family is young and years from now many memories.....

35590[/snapback]

I have Kelly's and Moulds framed on my wall and this would be awesome as well. I would have to get it signed first....bigger question....which side to show? The front is really nice.....to nice to cover up.

I have  Kelly's and Moulds framed on my wall and this would be awesome as well. I would have to get it signed first....bigger question....which side to show? The front is really nice.....to nice to cover up.

35596[/snapback]

Maybe a two sided shadow box frame, ask your framer it could be made free standing