OK, for the positives...

Lindell has really come through. I was all for canning his ass this season, but he's surprised and impressed me.

Very nice catch and run by Reed. The guy tried to make something happen, and did. He's a much better receiver than he's been in the past, albeit that no one is paying any attention to him.

Well, that's about it. Can't think of any more. I'll go away now.

I've been a Bills fan a long, long time. Seen a lot - and I know the game has changed. But in spite of everyone's hypes and hopes, it might be time to take the radiator cap and park a new car under it. The pieces that need to synergize just aren't there. This team is going absolutely no where without some wholescale changes that will probably take a few years.

Oh wait...I said that about 5 years ago.

I meant to say, correct changes.

Almost everyone loved the coaching and coordinators last year, but they haven't adapted. They don't seem to innovate. Other teams do it, and they get better. Other teams management address player-position issues when they can. The Bills gimmick. It starts at the top, and it will be a roller coaster ride of inconsistancy, as it's always been until that is adequately addressed.

Very nice catch and run by Reed. The guy tried to make something happen, and did. He's a much better receiver than he's been in the past, albeit that no one is paying any attention to him.

483878[/snapback]

Yeah, how many people here would have thought before the season started that Reed would have a good chance of coming back next year and Moulds might not be back.

Yeah, how many people here would have thought before the season started that Reed would have a good chance of coming back next year and Moulds might not be back.

483918[/snapback]

The way these guys play on the road I'll take another Reed and a couple of Haddad's,,at least they'd be playing hard every down for a job!!!

OK, for the positives...

The game is over!

483921[/snapback]

You flap like a shutter in a windstorm. Thought you were the big cheerleader guy?

Pick a position. You want to bust people because they don't drink the Koolaid one week, and then sing the death chant?

You flap like a shutter in a windstorm. Thought you were the big cheerleader guy?

Pick a position. You want to bust people because they don't drink the Koolaid one week, and then sing the death chant?

483999[/snapback]

Okay, I didn't spend my personal time going to the game. <_<

Seriously from a Bills perspective, Reed has continued looking good and is a legit #3 receiver. Lindell too looks good. Mcgahee has really done a great job picking up the blitz, and continued today. There was at leat two real good pickups on his part.

Lindell has really come through. I was all for canning his ass this season, but he's surprised and impressed me.

I've been a Bills fan a long, long time. Seen a lot - and I know the game has changed. But in spite of everyone's hypes and hopes, it might be time to take the radiator cap and park a new car under it. The pieces that need to synergize just aren't there. This team is going absolutely no where without some wholescale changes that will probably take a few years.

Almost everyone loved the coaching and coordinators last year, but they haven't adapted. They don't seem to innovate. Other teams do it, and they get better. Other teams management address player-position issues when they can. The Bills gimmick. It starts at the top, and it will be a roller coaster ride of inconsistancy, as it's always been until that is adequately addressed.

483878[/snapback]

Something about your post made me want to contribute.

Although I like Mularkey, you have to wonder why DonnaHo chose TWO novices to become Head Coach. I don't know if he hired Cowher either, but Cowher was a Coordinator before being made HC.

Something about your post made me want to contribute.

Although I like Mularkey, you have to wonder why DonnaHo chose TWO novices to become Head Coach. I don't know if he hired Cowher either, but Cowher was a Coordinator before being made HC.

484014[/snapback]

Cheap on the dollar?

nope.........control........TD didn''t want a coach that would threaten his power like cowher did..........

484052[/snapback]

Bingo. He couldn't bring in an experienced coach who may stand up to him and threaten his power. He went through that in Pittsburg and lost that war.

483878[/snapback]

I'm with ya', the re-build didn't take. The old dogs up the middle of this defense need to get back on the porch before they end up in an ambulance. Adams is the only vet of the bunch who can still play good football. This defense was built with veteran talent up the middle and young speed on the edges, and now that the core has rotted out, the edge guys are getting killed. They probably need two new safeties, at least two LB's and a big stay-at-home NT type opposite Adams. Those guys don't appear to be on the roster, but it can be done, those aren't the glamour, big money positions in FA.

On offense, they need to send Teague and Bennie Anderson on their way. Preston may be the answer at center. They badly need a big target too, preferably a TE who can control the middle of the field and keep safeties honest so they can actually throw a deep ball down the sideline once in a while and stretch out the D.

I would not be surprised if both Vincent and Milloy are gone next year. Milloy is a step slow and Vincent is missing tackles. I've never been a big Fletcher fan. He's decent but if you don't cover him up with two huge d-tackles he has problems getting off blocks. Posey is another one not long for here after the season and who knows what Spikes will bring. They need to draft/fa one safety, two linebackers, at least one d-tackle. Schobel and Kelsay are here to stay even though neither is getting the job done. And if they are not gonna pay Clements they had better find a top corner in F-agency because McGee isn't a #1.