Game Thread!

Buffan00

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"We couldn't do diddley-poo offensively or defensively. We couldn't make a first down. We didn't run the ball. We didn't try to run the ball. We couldn't complete a pass. We sucked. We sucked. It was a horsesass performance in the second half. Horsesass. I'm totally embarrassed, and I'm totally ashamed. We got our ass kicked in the second half. It sucked. It stunk. Cuz they just blocked better, were more tougher, more physical, coached better, did everything better. We sucked."

Amen! We should have picked up Simon. We are getting blown off the line and this isn't the first time it's happened.

Let's make an obvious conclusion: We miss Pat Williams badly.

483533[/snapback]

C'mon TD knows what he's doing after 5 seasons right?

"We couldn't do diddley-poo offensively or defensively. We couldn't make a first down. We didn't run the ball. We didn't try to run the ball. We couldn't complete a pass. We sucked. We sucked. It was a horsesass performance in the second half. Horsesass. I'm totally embarrassed, and I'm totally ashamed. We got our ass kicked in the second half. It sucked. It stunk. Cuz they just blocked better, were more tougher, more physical, coached better, did everything better. We sucked."

483540[/snapback]

Stop sugar coating it. It wasn't that good. :angry::doh:

483540[/snapback]

We have a Jim Mora sighting. Really though that was one the worst defensive performance I've seen and the offense has nothing to be proud of :angry: