On the ropes...

TPS

Apparently the Neocons are losing friends...

This liberal is almost starting to feel sorry for Bush....almost.... :blush:

Scowcroft attacks

482662[/snapback]

Scowcroft attacks? Shoot, Bush 41 attacks:

The article also contains some critical comments on the handling of U.S. foreign policy by the current President Bush from his father

Awww, c'mon you guys, Scowcroft is just another liberal pansy out to gut our national security forces. I think he is dating the recently separated Cindy Sheehan.

It is nice to see some adult Republicans growing a set of balls and standing up to the neocon faction.

Yeah. Uh, he's been real flaky lately and I'm not sure that he's the caliber person you want for upper management. He's been having some problems with his TPS reports

483013[/snapback]

It's ok dn, once you give up the party's kool-aid you really will feel much better. The best thing about it is that you can start to reply with real aguments again, instead of "Enquirer-type" responses...

:blush:

It's ok dn, once you give up the party's kool-aid you really will feel much better.  The best thing about it is that you can start to reply with real aguments again, instead of "Enquirer-type" responses... 

:blush:

483054[/snapback]

how could somebody named TPS miss a blatent reference to Office Space :blush:

and what party kool-aid do i drink? i don't recall ever identifying myself as a republican or democrat. i mix my own kool-aid and smuggle it in. maybe you should try some of my home brew. it will help your sense of humour