Top 5 cleanest cities in America

jayg

Can you name them?

Cleanest cities

482373[/snapback]

WOW! I just moved from #3 to #5.

But, it's Reader's Digest...so I'd take it all with a big grain of salt. Still...Big ups to the Bufftown.

Of course, I remember when Niagara Falls had all kinds of bad smells...was clearly an ecological mess...but there was an economy.

Yeah, but we all know WNY is a horrible place to live, so the survey must be fatally flawed.  :doh:

482491[/snapback]

I'm not sure of the level or sarcasm in that post or even which way it goes. But after living in a few places outside of WNY, especially in Orange county in SoCal, WNY is a horrible place to live. But a wonderful place to visit. ;)

I'm not sure of the level or sarcasm in that post or even which way it goes.  But after living in a few places outside of WNY, especially in Orange county in SoCal, WNY is a horrible place to live.  But a wonderful place to visit.   :doh:

482505[/snapback]

Sarcasm level was very high. I do think WNY is a good place to live. Taxes are too high and political leadership is nonexistant, but other than that; I like it. To each his own.

Yeah, but we all know WNY is a horrible place to live, so the survey must be fatally flawed.  :doh:

482491[/snapback]

I bet people in Buffalo were just voting for their city over and over and over to inflate the vote count. ;)

CW

I don't know how proud Buffalo should be of this...the only real reason is that its so clean is that there aren't any major factories (aka 'Employers' or 'Commerce') in the area anymore.

482730[/snapback]

Yes this is true because everyone knows that the only employers are dirty, polluting factories. :doh: