Rumor Has It...

unreal, this might actually be a very good world series, picthing will certainly overshadow offense

That there's not an ounce of pasta, an egg, nor a jar of pickles to be had in the entire state of Indiana.  Some crazed lunatic hit every store in the land stammering a spittle laced "Paint October red!" while filling carts to capacity and waddling from aisle to aisle.

481184[/snapback]

That there's not an ounce of pasta, an egg, nor a jar of pickles to be had in the entire state of Indiana.  Some crazed lunatic hit every store in the land stammering a spittle laced "Paint October red!" while filling carts to capacity and waddling from aisle to aisle.

481184[/snapback]

I didn't see the game last night. Did Ace Mulder, top flight #1 starter Cy Younger, shut them down?

I didn't see the game last night.  Did Ace Mulder, top flight #1 starter Cy Younger, shut them down?

481201[/snapback]

Negative, Ghost Rider. In fact, Cy Mulder wild pitched in Houston's first run. He didn't last the fourth inning. The very game they got him to pitch and he failed miserably.

Negative, Ghost Rider.  In fact, Cy Mulder wild pitched in Houston's first run.  He didn't last the fourth inning.  The very game they got him to pitch and he failed miserably.

481218[/snapback]

But he's a number one starter. He was made for the playoffs. His late season failures in the past were all flukes. This can't be. Your eyes lied to you, I just know it.