South Park Fans?

Last night's episode was great. I think my favoite part was the quick crab people reference towards the end. I love how they now kinda mix it up between doing the "current events" type episodes and the familiar off the wall WTF type episodes. I can think of a couple episodes off the top of my head that nobody mentions a lot but are a couple of my favs. One is the Korn halloween episode where its basically a spoof of scooby doo. Also, the one where Kyle goes to the Jewbilee retreat and Kenny wants to come. All kinds of stuff happens and they end up summoning Moses, who is a giant colorful spinning top who requests popcorn necklaces and soap sculptures....classic stuff.

Where was Kenny yesterday?

I may have missed him getting killed, but I know he wasn't in the last half of the show.

481443[/snapback]

He's holding out for more money. Apparently he is upset that the others are making more than him.

No Kenny at all. Sometimes they'll do an episode like that where some of the main characters don't even make an appearance.

481468[/snapback]

The first one that comes to mind is the episode where Timmy and Jimmy joined the crips. The big 4 only showed up a couple times to say that they weren't touching this one with a 40 ft pole.