Emergency Meeting!

We need to get the boys together right away, you guys are simply blowing our cover-

Remember rule 22R of our charter:

Section 22 Subection ® When the horse starts kicking back and making you look like a complete dumbass, quickly and quietly refocus on another horse.

Let's steady this ship before you embarass the balance of the Club's membership.

Can you elaborate? I have no idea wtf you're talking about....

The only thing that Rico, Labbatt, and I all agree on was Bledsoe.....and I KNOW that you aren't starting another Bledsoe post..... :blink:

Can you elaborate? I have no idea wtf you're talking about....

The only thing that Rico, Labbatt, and I all agree on was Bledsoe.....and I KNOW that you aren't starting another Bledsoe post..... :blink:

478308[/snapback]

I think it's another example of the "Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah!" mentality of the Monday morning Pennies being over-eager to make some point that makes some wierd logic to themselves. You usually find them taking the front seats on the Retard Rollercoaster.

Here's the Post template they typically use when their favorite jock to sniff has had a decent game. Just fill in the blank.

"NOW what are you going to say, you ______ bashers?

Why my guy's more than a hero to me. He's a God!!!"

When their favorite jock is reaking up the place they do backflips to deflect the criticism.

I think it's another example of the "Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah!" mentality of the Monday morning Pennies being over-eager to make some point that makes some wierd logic to themselves. You usually find them taking the front seats on the Retard Rollercoaster.

Here's the Post template they typically use when their favorite jock to sniff has had a decent game. Just fill in the blank.

When their favorite jock is reaking up the place they do backflips to deflect the criticism.

478660[/snapback]

LOL.....well, I'm happy to eat crow when I'm deserving of it, but I have no idea what this is in regards to. My positions are generally as follows: I'm in favor of TD, Willis, running the ball more, Eric Moulds, and an optimistic outlook on the season. I tend to be anti Bledsoe, anything to do with the Dolphins, Pats, or Cowboys, whiners, circus ball playcalling, and retatta.

Rico, Labbatt, and I were all on the anti-Bledsoe bandwagon last year, but we have differing viewpoints about the other subjects....oh well, whatever! lol

We need to get the boys together right away, you guys are simply blowing our cover-

Section 22 Subection ® When the horse starts kicking back and making you look like a complete dumbass, quickly and quietly refocus on another horse.

Let's steady this ship before you embarass the balance of the Club's membership.

478252[/snapback]

That's funny....I've posted twice since yesterday morning. Once about Lindell and the other about something Jeff Burris said on the radio. Maybe the person beating the dead horse is the one who started this thread. :blink:

That's funny....I've posted twice since yesterday morning.  Once about Lindell and the other about something Jeff Burris said on the radio.  Maybe the person beating the dead horse is the one who started this thread. :blink:

478679[/snapback]

The one thing you can say about this board....it's always interesting :D

That's funny....I've posted twice since yesterday morning.  Once about Lindell and the other about something Jeff Burris said on the radio.  Maybe the person beating the dead horse is the one who started this thread. :blink:

478679[/snapback]

One could easily assume its a beating taking place in the head. A dick head of course.

478252[/snapback]

This is pretty funny, actually.

This is pretty funny, actually.

478739[/snapback]

I actually thought it was pretty damn funny, too.....unless it has to do with Bledsoe.....then it's kind of sad and pathetic that someone has been waiting for like a year to make a point that doesn't hold water anyway :D

478660[/snapback]

Well done, Nanker.