DT Dewayne Robertson

Frez

I dunno. 10 tackles, 9 assists and 2 sacks in 4 games.

Their D has given up 602 yards and their O has gained 334.

They've rushed 124 times for a 2.7 yd average while their opponents have run 170 times for a 3.5 yard average.

I think Willis will have a decent day - that is if TC calls his f-ing number and actually hands him the pill at least 20 times.

Their D has given up 602 yards and their O has gained 334.

They've rushed 124 times for a 2.7 yd average while their opponents have run 170 times for a 3.5 yard average.

I think Willis will have a decent day - that is if TC calls his f-ing number and actually hands him the pill at least 20 times.

476679[/snapback]

If willis doesn't carry the rock at least 25 times this week in the winds then TC needs to be hung. Keep running at the Jests and maybe just maybe we can tire them out especially if our defense stops old man testaverde and co. on 3rd and long and gives our offense the ball consistantly.

If willis doesn't carry the rock at least 25 times this week in the winds then TC needs to be hung. Keep running at the Jests and maybe just maybe we can tire them out especially if our defense stops old man testaverde and co. on 3rd and long and gives our offense the ball consistantly.

476806[/snapback]

Agreed. This is a very winable game. In fact, it's a MUST win game.

476679[/snapback]

Those are pretty good numbers for a DT after 4 games, especially the assists - projects to 40/36/8.

Sam Adam's best year was with the '97 Seahawks, ending with 36 tackles, 15 assists, and 7 sacks, and in '04, with Bflo., he was 26/15/5.

Those are pretty good numbers for a DT after 4 games, especially the assists - projects to 40/36/8.

Sam Adam's best year was with the '97 Seahawks, ending with 36 tackles, 15 assists, and 7 sacks, and in '04, with Bflo., he was 26/15/5.

476898[/snapback]

My bad. That's after 5 games.

DR's best year was last year and he had 3 sacks.

2003 34 solo tackles 9 assists 1.5 sacks 0 fumble recoveries

2004 36 solo tackles 16 assists 3 sacks 1 fumble recovery

Can I get a fumble recovery? :huh:

Is Trey Teague and company ready for this beast?

476640[/snapback]

It's weird but we totally dominated the LOS. What happened? Did their starters play the whole game or were there massive injuries on their side?

Willis ended up with a 6 yard/carry average I think and he only had like 1 huge run. Unlike Curtis who was given that 50 yard jaunt but was pretty much held in check.