roscoe parrish

JAMIEBUF12

Like some have said, I doubt the Jets are gameplanning for a rookie at-best 3rd WR who has a 50-50 chance of playing. But you don't know he won't play, so saying "Roscoe ain't ready" is speculation on your part. Frankly I think the Bills don't need him this weekend, but I'd like to see him get a few plays in to get him ready a bit, and see him torch the Jets because they WEREN'T gameplanning for him.

i bet roscoe is not ready and we are getting all these stories about him being ready so that the jests have to game paln for him?kinda like the qb thing.go bills in"05

476467[/snapback]

Who knows for sure? I say he's going to play. I will be interesting to see him and Lee Evans line up next to each other on passing downs.

I think we'll see Parrish sent on at least one streak route tomorrow. Going over the middle is out, so I feel the coaches won't have any problem sending him deep on a play or two. There would be little risk of injury imo. If he catches it chances no doubt he'll be on his way to the endzone. If he doesn't oh well, at least they gave it a shot, go run Willis some more.

The only action Roscoe will get is on a reverse or a pitch.

We wont see him out catching passes unless he feels good movement in his wrist.

He was catching passes (didn't drop a single one) in practice.

There is a reason we havnt seen any reverses yet this year.  If we did run one, I dont remember it.

I believe there have been a couple.

Good thinking.  He's either T.O. or he sucks. :(

476573[/snapback]

Nah, all he was saying is that we've yet to see the guy play in a real game yet we're acting as though he's our star wide-out.

-Jeff

Nah, all he was saying is that we've yet to see the guy play in a real game yet we're acting as though he's our star wide-out.

We are? I don't think you can consider a 3rd WR a "star wide-out," and I don't think anyone has proclaimed that Parrish will be putting-up 100 yard receiving games. What I'm looking for is his speed to open things up, even if he doesn't catch a ton of passes.