Photos from the Game

rockpile

Hey, thanks for posting those photos, Rock. I see all three Southern California Bills fans were on hand. That was a killer photo. And I especially liked the one where one of the Jills was running through Jerman.

475318[/snapback]

Thanks. I saw that sign and thought of you. <_<

Great job with the photos, man.  :o

I saved a couple to my hard drive to print.  :D

475622[/snapback]

Thanks.

I have the Kodak Z740 5MP with 10X optical zoom. A couple of the close ups of TT and Ralph were with digital zoom added. I got a 1GB memory card and I can take almost 1000 pics at 3MP or shoot video. I am lovin this camera! :D

Thanks.

I have the Kodak Z740 5MP with 10X optical zoom. A couple of the close ups of TT and Ralph were with digital zoom added. I got a 1GB memory card and I can take almost 1000 pics at 3MP or shoot video. I am lovin this camera!  :rolleyes:

475778[/snapback]

Very sweet! I got one step under you, the Kodak DX6490 Camera. It's 4 MP and 10 optical zoom. It's the best camera I have ever owned, plus the 1GB memor card too. I absolutely love the photos that I can get with it and have used the digital zoom to zoom in on a player if there is an injury or something, so I can see it. The best thing about it is how sharp the photos look. I can get some sweet sideline shots with it too. But my favorite is getting the offense when the QB goes back to pass or hands off the ball. I'll have to show you my photos too, once I upload them. :(