Dont know if this has been posted but

All members of the Italian American Sports Hall of Fame.

473560[/snapback]

As is Vince Ferragamo. And Torretta too. :doh: I guess they'll let anybody in.

Then again, there's also Alan Ameche, Dante Lavelli... and, of course, Daryle Lamonica. Brian Piccolo as well.

So much for the original favorite #89 - Sweet Lou, and Villapiano didn't quite suck.

473602[/snapback]

We could go all day.

Joe Danelo kicked the game-winner in the Bills' epic win at the Orange Bowl in 1983.

Great. The last time I watched an Italian play football, I was watching this trainwreck.

Notice especially the three year overall completion rate of 36.7%, followed next by his 12 TDs and 21 picks.

Italians should never play football and never make beer.

473528[/snapback]

Hopefully the Italian QB in the green uni this weekend will play like Marangi...Hey Goomba--you throw like a fuggin sissy...

Yeeha ! He's injured with a boken hand. Hurry up and get here for rehab.  :blink:

473682[/snapback]

On the plus side it should slow down his eating so he might drop a few pounds...

I'd rather have an OG that can pass block a little bit rather than another "road-grader" The middle of our line is practically non-existant on passing downs. That being said, he is young, has a decent pedigree and may yet be salvagebale, but i don't think he's the plug-and-play solution some might wish he was.