Will we see Shaud Williams this weekend??

Estro

I don't know about the rest of you, but if Henry doesn't play this weekend, I wanna see Shaud a lil bit. I just think McGahee is too slow still to be the featured back and he'll need the help of Shaud to sustain any type of rushing attack.

I know the Bills o-line is not nearly as good as Denver's, but we all saw what a small, strong and speedy back can do in Quentin Griffin. So if Henry is out I would definitely expect Shaud to get anywhere between 8-12 carries to complement McGahee's slower more powerful style of running.

With that said, HENRY GET HEALTHY WE NEED YOU!!!!

henry isn't even on the injury list....why would you think about henry being OUT of the game?  we need Travis Henry... but I agree, worst case scenario and Henry goes down... I wouldn't mind seeing Williams.

34130[/snapback]

what? Henry has an injured ankle.. come on man.

Geez, the haters are out in full force today RE: TH!

These stupid people forget that Travis played hurt or slightly injured for all of the second half! LOL.

I hope they get a grip or slash some wrists and relieve their undue tension and anxiety.

what? Henry has an injured ankle.. come on man.

34131[/snapback]

i know he hurt his ankle, duh! that doesn't mean he is on the injury list... when I went to the official nfl injury list, he wasn't on it. do you not know what the "injury list" is?