Puhonix says

Puhonix

Saban is a great coach.

And lets not forget- He's all about discipline.  I'm sure he'll be able to explain the steady climb in penalties week to week.

471440[/snapback]

Yeap!..We are the new Raiders on the block..We pound Tampa next week with Ricky and this loss will be nothing but a bad !@#$.

Ronny Brown doesnt fumble and Miami comes home with the unlikliest win in history. Holcomb was great, and then decent. Same for the whole offense.

470800[/snapback]

Even if Brown doesn't fumble, you guys still needed a TD to win....The

last I heard from NFL was that you had to cross to the endzone to score

a TD....It was not a given that they would have scored a TD in the dying

minutes of a game....

Of course, both the teams stunk up and showed how mediocre the AFC

East has become...Unless both the Fish and the Bills find a solid OL they

are not going anywhere near the likes of the Patriots/Steelers/Colts...

Yeap!..We are the new Raiders on the block..

471574[/snapback]

That's not a good thing.

Someone made an allusion that this is a special olympics event, and it was, it really was. No matter who won... your team still looked pretty goddawful.

That's not a good thing.

Someone made an allusion that this is a special olympics event, and it was, it really was. No matter who won... your team still looked pretty goddawful.

471697[/snapback]

Who won? So STFU.

;)

Besides, compared to the last 3 games, the team looked All-Pro yesterday...

Both teams are average at best. Miami's turnovers killed them. The penalities were bad; two on third downs that kept the second touchdown drive going were the real bad ones. And what's with the long snapper on punts? He three-hopped the one that gave it to the Bills around midfield.

The real disappointing part of the game is the Bills playing "not to lose" in the second half. They were so cautious it was pathetic, and it almost cost them the game. I used to make so much fun of the dink'n'dunk teams; now I fear the Bills are among the worst culprits in the NFL when it comes to the short pass routes. Holcomb completed 19 passes for 120 yards when you take out Evans' 49 yard catch-and-run on a short slant. The 3-yard routes were painful to watch. Is it because they fear the line cannot hold off the rush to get receivers downfield? I'm not saying to air it out at all costs, but one or two bombs per game are worth an attempt. At least Ferrotte took some shots downfield.

Thankfully they called Brown's fumble on the field; I think the replay was so close, they had to go with the call on the field.

But the Bills got the win, and that's all I care about. Always nice to beat Miami, no matter what the circumstances. Our upward climb towards average continues.

If the Bills play like this against the Jets next week, we may win. However, play like this against the Raiders, Patriots, Chiefs, Chargers, Panthers, Dolphins in Miami, Patriots, Broncos, Bengals - we lose. Jets the last game of the season, 50/50.

Horrible game, thank God we won or I'd really be pi$$ed today.

That's not a good thing.

471697[/snapback]

That first half was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.The beer was at least cold.Ricky is back this week..That is a good thing..I said to myself if we're 2-2 when RW gets back.We are in good shape.So yesterdays loss didn't hurt that much.Look for RW to get about 10 touches this week with more work the following week.Reports are that he is in good shape and ready to go..Good for us.Did you catch that block that R.Brown threw on that blitzer.?..Caddy Williams would have been crushed.That's 1 of RB's assetts{sp}.

Props to P-Diddy for coming here and taking his lumps.

Of course, if Ramius didn't know where he lives, I'm not sure we'd have heard from him yet.  :rolleyes:

472063[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm, umm, busy with work this week, and, uhhh checking my other boards, and so, umm, I was kinda, uhh, not here. Yeah.. that's the ticket!

I was gonna come here and brag, or take my lumps. Then again, if we had won... I dont think 18 penalties is something to write home about.

But then I saw Baltimore and 21 penalties, and I snickered to myself and had that quiet sh*t-eating grin for a few minutes.

Looking forward to the rematch.

470834[/snapback]

Me too.

But only this time Chris Villarial, Mike Williams and Roscoe Parrish will be back. That will only make it that much easier to whip on the Fish. Again. We beat you 5 out of the last 7 now. I almost expect a win at this point.

One more thing. To take a quote from Miami's own Trick Daddy. "Ah ha, Okay, what's up? Shut up!"