im getting geared up for some fish gutting

Johnny

HD rules baby!  Especially in 46" widescreen!

470392[/snapback]

Damn right! I've got 51" over here.....hopefully by Christmas it'll be 110"! 0:)

you wouldn't by chance happen to have any unused OTA HD receivers would ya???  0:)

470432[/snapback]

Are you stuck with an HD ready tv with no receiver? If so, that is TORTURE.....I was in that boat for the first year I had my set

I'd take a 13 in black and white with rabbit ears and tin foil if I could watch them here... 0:)

470433[/snapback]

Where is "here"?

Are you stuck with an HD ready tv with no receiver?  If so, that is TORTURE.....I was in that boat for the first year I had my set

470436[/snapback]

Yeah... the TiVo trumps HD, but I want at least ONE source of HD in the house.

Yeah... the TiVo trumps HD, but I want at least ONE source of HD in the house.

470443[/snapback]

Heck yeah, if sports are on in the house, HD is the way to go.....I still can't believe there are people who say they don't notice that much of a difference 0:)

By the way, I don't know about you guys.....but as frustrated as I was by the Atlanta game, The Ralph sure looked glorious in HD :w00t: It's a rare treat that I get to see a Bills game down here, so that was one of the few positives of that day.

The wonderful world of Iraq.... F'in stojanhole... :w00t:

470444[/snapback]

Oh, sh*t.....I'm sorry you're stuck over there, bro.....for what it's worth, thank you for doing that for us 0:) Stay safe!

No worries... The worst part today is that the AFN game they're showing is the fuggin Patriots... 0:)

470458[/snapback]

Yep, I've got the same crap on here in ATL.....Oh well.....Looks like Holcomb and Evans hooked up for a 49 yarder!! GO BILLS!!

Yikes, the "fishermen" just narrowly avoided having their heads removed by the fish!

Some piss poor defense, some lucky breaks, Bills win.

It's hard to be excited about a win like this, when the Bills tried to give away a win, can't get a friggin 1st down to save their live in the 4th Qtr.