Invited a Bills' fan over...

DCM

Everyone calls him Buffalo Phil.....grew up and lived in Buffalo nearly his entire life,life-long Bills' fan.

He was the player/manager on our beer league softball team and we talked a bit of football during the season. I found out he has no Sunday Ticket so I thought I would invite him over to watch this critical match-up in the AFC East.....

He volunteered to bring the wings..... 0:):w00t::w00t:

I do have a question though.....can I get a suggestion as to what should be on the menu for pre-game and gametime appetizers ? I want him to feel at home, you know?

Its funny you should mention this. I have a couple of Dallas fans coming over today to watch the Bills game (I am trying to make them see the error of thier ways) The menu for today will be a mexican fiesta. Tacos hard shell and soft shell, nachos, home made guacamole and burritos. IMHO you can't go wrong with mexican food and lots of cold beer.

On the other hand wings and lots of cold beer are good too. If I were doing wings I would add a couple of home made pizzas to go with it. One of our household favorites is a white garlic pizza with bacon, spinach and feta cheese.

Just have lots of cold beer and munchies. What ever you have this fellow fan will feel right at home with Sunday ticket and another Bills fan to watch the game with.

Have Fun!