JP Losman

Stenbar

I just dont understand why there is all this resentment towards the Bills for Making this move. Jp Has done absolutley nothing in 4 games to show he even has the ability to warrant being a backup!!! He misses wide open wr's from 5 yards down the field all the way to 55 yrds down the field. He is an embarrasment of a qb, we should be greatful that someone in the organization said enuff is enuff and benched him. Dont blame Moulds for his so called bad attitude, he isnt he the one missing wide right on a 8 yard out pattern by 5 yards, or throwing 15 yards over his head on 45 yard crossing pattern. Good Move..Now lets draft another qb next yr!!!!! What a freakin Joke

Hey, Donahoe hit a home run with McGahee, he's hit a bunt foul for strike three so far on JP. That's life in the NFL. They can spin it all they want but i guarantee that TD and MM thought Losman would be further along than he is.

Hey, Donahoe hit a home run with McGahee,  he's hit a bunt foul for strike three so far on JP.  That's life in the NFL.  They can spin it all they want but i guarantee that TD and MM thought Losman would be further along than he is.

468628[/snapback]

It's not all JP's fault.

The line isn't very good.

Special teams hasn't been very special.

Game planning has stunk.

Defense can't stop the run or 3rd down passes.

It's been a mess this year but again, it's not all JP's fault. He needs the help around him.

Personally, you can't learn to drive a car sitting in the passenger's seat. You do not learn to drive on the highway driving back and forth in the driveway.

JP's play is tied to the pathentic play of the OL and I do not see how changing QBs will make any difference, especially since KH is more of a pocket passer.

I think that you will see JP back in during the 2nd half on Sunday in an effort to get a spark going.