Moulds lets cat out of the bag

Stevie Ray

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears he is blaming his poor play on Losman.

468044[/snapback]

Exactly what did Moulds say that would make you think he's blaming anything on Losman?

I read an AP article containing some of Moulds' remarks but there wasn't anything I saw that seemed the least bit derogatory or inflammatory toward JP.

Moulds needs to be concerned more about his own performance (or lack thereof) rather than worrying about the QB.  The big plays have been few and far between for Moulds in recent years.  If he put half as much effort into running after the catch as he does running his mouth about the QB position,  maybe he'd average more than eight yards per catch?

468369[/snapback]

It would be nice if the QB could throw the ball somewhere where he can get his hands on it.

If what is being rumored about is indeed true then it seems that the players of the Buffalo Bills, many of which rank at the bottom of their respective indivdual NFL player stats, know more about which player personnel decisions needed to be made than the GM and MM do. This season is on the verge of becoming a nightmare. TD and MM should have told Moulds that he's the one who is benched for the first quarter, and that he can tell the other disgruntled players that the next player who requests a teamate be benched will be benching themselves. What this episode has done is let all of the players know that they're ultimately the ones in charge as long as TD and MM are in the front office.

I'm hoping that Malarkey has the balls to bench Moulds if he's having yet another poor performance come halftime. Hey Freddie, your in kid!

One things for sure, Moulds and all the rest of the veterans will have no excuse now if their performance isnt up to par. I would have liked to have seen some of these veterans who supported the move also state that they need to improve their performance in order to win.

I cant see how JP's performance affected the defense's ability to stop 3rd down conversions, but maybe it was the bad vibes or something.