This season comes down to the next two weeks.

e-dog

Two home games. Two division opponets. Miami and New York. Both winable.

And winning both is a must. 1-1 is not gonna cut it if they realisticaly want a chance to win the division. Winning the division is the way into the play-offs as a wild card will be tough to come by. 9-7 could win this division. They win the next two they are 3-3. New England will lose at least once in their next two. So this is it. Sunday Oct. 9 and Sunday Oct. 16.

Two home games. Two division opponets. Miami and New York. Both winable.

And winning both is a must. 1-1 is not gonna cut it if they realisticaly want a chance to win the division. Winning the division is the way into the play-offs as a wild card will be tough to come by. 9-7 could win this division. They win the next two they are 3-3. New England will lose at least once in their next two. So this is it. Sunday Oct. 9 and Sunday Oct. 16.

466121[/snapback]

I'll have whatever he's having.

Make that a double.

If they win both games they are in the running.

There will not be a wild card team coming out of the east this year.

466167[/snapback]

They have a lot of ground to cover if they are going to survive the schedule down the road.

Barring an asteroid strike, you are right on the wild card.

They have a lot of ground to cover if they are going to survive the schedule down the road.

466173[/snapback]

Which is way these next two games are critical. This is it folks. They need both of them.

If they win both games they are in the running.

There will not be a wild card team coming out of the east this year.

466167[/snapback]

I'd expect something along these lines:

1. Colts: 14-2

2. Steelers:12-4

3. AFC West team: 11-5

4. AFC East team: 10-6

5. Bengals: 11-5

6. AFC West team: 10-6

466173[/snapback]

I do not know why we all think the schedule gets worse. Heres how i can see it going from here . (full beer googles on here)

Sweep the Jets and the Dolphins

Split with NE

Beat Oakland on the road

Split KC and Carolina at Home

Lose Chargers on the road

Beat Denver at home

Comes down to us being able to beat Cinci on the road to get us to 10-6, which i think will win the division.

I gotta feeling when we look back, the NFC south will be regarded as one of the better divisions in football

I do not know why we all think the schedule gets worse. Heres how i can see it going from here . (full beer googles on here)

Sweep the Jets and the Dolphins

Split with NE

Beat Oakland on the road

Split KC and Carolina at Home

Lose Chargers on the road

Beat Denver at home

Comes down to us being able to beat Cinci on the road to get us to 10-6, which i think will win the division.

I gotta feeling when we look back, the NFC south will be regarded as one of the better divisions in football

466198[/snapback]

Not to be a negative nancy, but I'm truly going to have to see something special soon to even consider that scenario. KC, Carolina, Denver and Cincy are going to clean our clock with us scoring ten points a game.

Anything is clearly possible. I mean no one, and I mean not even Miami fans would have thought that after 4wks Miami would be in first place and NE would be in 2nd place in the division. So sure, anything is possible.

But before I even begin to think about getting my hopes up, I want to see how this team plays over the next 2 weeks. Because I agree. The next 2 games are critical as far as hope for the rest of the season goes.

I'd expect something along these lines:

1. Colts: 14-2

2. Steelers:12-4

3. AFC West team: 11-5

4. AFC East team: 10-6

5. Bengals: 11-5

6. AFC West team: 10-6

466195[/snapback]

I doubt that CIN will end up 11 and 5. They have a nice squad, but are 4 and 0 against so-so clubs. I have them at 9 and 7, maybe 10 - 6 if KC at home is out of it in week 16 and throws in scrubs to get a look-see.