What happens if we go 1-15?

Well, the obvious one at 1-15 would be we'd get the #1 pick in the draft - not that Donnaho would know what the hell to do with it anyway. He'd probably take a running back - which is clearly a need position as we must not have a good enough back right now to run more than 19 times per game.

If they get that far into the toilet I'd expect a massive firing in the front office.

The way they've got this year's squad playing at the moment an 8-8 season would seem like an incredible achievement.

To me it's simple. No playoffs this year. No Donnaho next year. Yeah, I know it won't happen. Actually, neither of them will happen, now will they? JMHO. :blink::(:(

Sure Nick....

Scenario 1 (What we SHOULD do)

1) Cut over-priced dead wood and create big cap space.

2) Sign a free agent offensive lineman such as Steve Hutchinson.

3) Draft a franchise LT. There are said to be some out there.

Note: Do NOT take the one from Texas!

4) Draft another Guard.

5) Bring in defensive help via the draft and free agency.

Scenario 2 (What we WILL do)

1) Re-negotiate the contract of Eric Moulds for the 200th time.

2) Pay Mike Williams 10 million dollars.

3) Grab a running back in free agency.

4) Grab a midget wideout in round 1 (they decide Parrish is too small after his next injury)

5) Trade away 07 picks for another QB. Fans will nickname him "Big Dog."

Good one!  :blink:

Who can you picture leading the charge? cablelady? Bob Lamb?  :(

464243[/snapback]

Bob would be a natural. Can't you just see him, 8 ft tall with his Bills hard hat on, holding a torch yelling "This way good gentlemen! That vile and loathsome Donohoe is cornered in the weight room! To arms!"

Not sure about what would happen in this highly improbable scenario. ($100 US says it won't, any takers?), but in the present it sounds like there should be a recall vote for  Bills Backers UK President. 

Getta Grip people!  :(

464239[/snapback]

I have a grip. Just posing a hypothetical for debate. :blink:

I'd buy a ticket for that.

464251[/snapback]

#89 in a Jills outfit on the sidelines cheering and hollering as Bob Lamb/Cablelady take on BF and ICE in a piggyback-pillow fight at the Ralph!! THAT's what happens if we finish under .500!!

FWIW I think we will finish 8-8 now.

Worst Case: Bills go 2-14. TD stays. MM stays. Jerry Gray & Tom Clements get the boot. Bills draft a TE with the 2nd overall pick. Mike Williams stays and the Bills take a $11 million cap hit on Big Mike for 2006. TKO isn't close to what he was before his injury. The Bills clean house getting rid of veterans such as Sam Adams, Jeff Posey, Lawyer Milloy, Troy Vincent, Eric Moulds and claim "we are rebuilding for the future". McGahee holds out for big money. Nate Clements walks as a free agent. Bills struggle again with a young defense although the offense is starting to show promise and we go 6-10 in 2006.

Best Case: Bills go 4-12. TD, MM, Tom Clements get the boot. Jerry Gray is the new head coach. McGahee signs a long term deal. Mike Williams gets traded. Nate Clements is franchised and traded. Bills have 3 of the top 10 picks in the draft and take the top 2 OL and a WR to replace the departed Mike Williams and Eric Moulds. They take a CB in the 2nd round. Roscoe Parrish and Kevin Everett are 100% healthy. Spikes is back to his old form. Bills sign a top OL, a decent WR and a decent CB in Free Agency with the money they saved on Clements & Williams. Losman has developed quite nicely over the last 10 games of the 2005 mess. Bills go 11-5 and win the division in 2006.