Every single one of you guys know squat

Look in the mirror.

You were also sure that Mike Gandy was going to suck, our LT was a mess and Losman was going to get killed from the backside.

You also thought that Ryan Lindell was one of the worst kickers in the league.

You also thought that Willis was slow and sluggish and Mularkey was stupid for calling him out and is nowhere near the speed or talent he had in college.

You also thought that Josh Reed stinks and drops half of the balls thrown to him.

You also thought that Troy Vincent was going to be a good free safety and that Nate Clements is a shut down cornerback who rarely if ever gets beat.

You also thought that Tampa Bay was sh------- and that was probably one of the easiest games on our schedule.

You also thought that Chris Villarial was probably the only reliable OL on the team (and he has been just as bad as any of them)

You also thought that the Dolphins were going to stink and Pat Williams was going to make the Vikings defense a lot better and that TO was going to be a cancer for the Eagles and the Colts still had one of the worst defenses in the league.

Face it, you thought 100 things and maybe half of them came out to be true. The same percentage as the Bills fans that thought they were going to be 11-5.

Look in the mirror.

You were also sure that Mike Gandy was going to suck, our LT was a mess and Losman was going to get killed from the backside.

You also thought that Willis was slow and sluggish and Mularkey was stupid for calling him out and is nowhere near the speed or talent he had in college.

You also thought that Josh Reed stinks and drops half of the balls thrown to him.

You also thought that Troy Vincent was going to be a good free safety and that Nate Clements is a shut down cornerback who rarely if ever gets beat.

You also thought that Tampa Bay was sh------- and that was probably one of the easiest games on our schedule.

You also thought that Chris Villarial was probably the only reliable OL on the team (and he has been just as bad as any of them)

You also thought that the Dolphins were going to stink and Pat Williams was going to make the Vikings defense a lot better and that TO was going to be a cancer for the Eagles and the Colts still had one of the worst defenses in the league.

Face it, you thought 100 things and maybe half of them came out to be true. The same percentage as the Bills fans that thought they were going to be 11-5.

463647[/snapback]

Cut it out, K.

Bashing folks for optimism is not a good thing.

Rubbing this or that past word into someone's face is not too swift. People have opinions and those opinions vary over time. Yours as well as mine. :blink:

Cut it out, K.

Bashing folks for optimism is not a good thing.

Rubbing this or that past word into someone's face is not too swift. People have opinions and those opinions vary over time. Yours as well as mine. :blink:

463730[/snapback]

I wasn't bashing optimism. I was bashing "I-told-you-so's" when these same I told you so's told me so many wrong guesses, too. Which is what they were. Guesses. They didn't know any more than the people who thought we would be 3-1 now instead of 1-3. It just played out that way. They were right about the Bills not good enough to be 4-0 at this point, or 12-4 on the season, but they were wrong about 100 other things.

But what if I still think this?-)

I wasn't bashing optimism. I was bashing "I-told-you-so's" when these same I told you so's told me so many wrong guesses, too. Which is what they were. Guesses. They didn't know any more than the people who thought we would be 3-1 now instead of 1-3. It just played out that way. They were right about the Bills not good enough to be 4-0 at this point, or 12-4 on the season, but they were wrong about 100 other things.

463736[/snapback]

Why bash anybody??? :blink:

Show up at my house and I'll make ya a mess of bacon 'n pancakes! :)

Easy does it...

Look in the mirror.

463647[/snapback]

Wanna go back and look at my posts before the season?

Gandy does suck. That's why we have no TE's in routes. He is getting double help on every play.

Nope, I defended Lindell, but also recognized his limits.

I was one of the few defending Reed and Wire. I still think Reed is out best 3rd WR and best guy to go across the middle. I don't believe Roscoe will hold up in the NFL.

Show me where Clements has been beat. He hasn't. As far as Vincent or Milloy goes it's hard to tell as they have been playing run support to coverup for the bad DT play, and missing LBers that their first step is in. Kind of tough to react off from that.

Nope, I believe I have said TB was gonna be okay. However I also thought the same about Arizona and it appears I was wrong there. Both teams looked like they wanted to improve in the off season.

Unfortunately, Villarrial probably is our best Offensive Lineman. And that's sad.

Yes I thought Miami was going to suck, TO is a cancer, never said how Pat was going to affect Minny, and no the Colts started to improve on D last year. What I didn't suspect was how much Indys O was going to be hurting this year.

I also thought other, and trust me, I have been right a lot more than 50% of the time.

Look in the mirror.

463647[/snapback]

I thought they'd go 8-8 this year. That looks generous right now! :blink:

Well if "every single one of us knows squat" why are you wasting your time talking to any of us at all?

Don't you know more informed people that are on your level ?

I hope so ...  :blink:

463762[/snapback]

I include myself in the don't know squat category. I have been right about some things and wrong about others. Many of both. The point is that when certain things happen that a fan predicted, he or she suddenly feels like they knew it all along, and everyone who thought differently from them just doesn't or didn't get it. What they forget is that they also thought a ton of things that didn't happen to turn out right, or last year they said the team wouldn't win 3 more games the whole season when they won 9. It's human nature. The post is to make people, including myself, think a little before they pat themselves on the back for being so prescient.

There are a number of folks around here that the only enjoyment in their pathetic lives is having the Bills lose than going back and looking at predictions and ripping people for being wrong. Who cares what people predicted? Get a grip.

You are very quickly becomming one of my favorite posters!!!

Again Excellent post..

BTW

I did think Nate was a shut down corner

And I did think Lindell was one of the worst in the League..

And I did think Tampa Bay was an easy win...

What do I know.. not much.. But I do feel that somehow... someway the bills are going to pull this season out and make it respectable.