Aaaah..

PHAN

Not that it will matter, but I claim no responsibility with the opinions of Phan, and those opinions are those of him, and him only, and not of all phin fans.

That being said, he's got a point. Bash bash bash, but we are all alone on top of the AFC East.

462703[/snapback]

Yeah we'll see how long that lasts. Be giddy now cause in a few weeks the division isn't going to look like it is now.

Yeah we'll see how long that lasts.  Be giddy now cause in a few weeks the division isn't going to look like it is now.

462896[/snapback]

Yes, I know, and yes, that's pretty much the plan. :lol:

I'll be honest, I know we're not winning the AFC East, but for now, I can enjoy.

Yeah we'll see how long that lasts.  Be giddy now cause in a few weeks the division isn't going to look like it is now.

462896[/snapback]

For this week,..The smile stays on my face..We'll take it.

He who laughs last, laughs best...p.s........HA!HA!...GO MIAMI. :lol:

462677[/snapback]

Let me get this straight...you say "he who laughs last, laughs best", and then you proceed to laugh first?

Yep, Dolphins fan all right.

Let me get this straight...you say "he who laughs last, laughs best", and then you proceed to laugh first?

Yep, Dolphins fan all right.

463047[/snapback]

They have never been know for the mental acuity. Not even by mistake. However they have ALWEYS been known to spout off too early. They are, and have always been, the premature ejaculators of football fans.