Aaaah..

PHAN

I've been Lurking here for a while and read a whole lot of Phin bashing..Keep it up.......He who laughs last, laughs best...p.s........HA!HA!...GO MIAMI. :doh:

462677[/snapback]

As bad as the Bills look, and yes we look awful, they are good enough to dispose of the phish next week.

Be sure to stop by next week after they do. <_<

As bad as the Bills look, and yes we look awful, they are good enough to dispose of the phish next week.

Be sure to stop by next week after they do.  <_<

462686[/snapback]

..Definately..Win or lose,but we like our chances.This,"and all Phin Phans,",have suffered greatly since the Jimmy/Dave era..We did enjoy SD's dismantling of the Brady bunch though.

Not that it will matter, but I claim no responsibility with the opinions of Phan, and those opinions are those of him, and him only, and not of all phin fans.

That being said, he's got a point. Bash bash bash, but we are all alone on top of the AFC East.

Im not going to come on here and rant about how bad the bills look, there are plenty of others doing that. But I will say that compared to what we saw last year, the Fins are better than we thought, and the Bills are worse than you thought. That makes this coming game a good one. And with the worse rushing D in the league, I'm looking forward to seeing Ronnie Brown.

Next week may not be a good choice for fish fans to show up at the stadium for.

462714[/snapback]

We'll take 4 garbage plates and a handful of Krispy Kreams along with some cold ones before kickoff..Look for the AQUA Jackets.

Im not going to come on here and rant about how bad the bills look, there are plenty of others doing that. But I will say that compared to what we saw last year, the Fins are better than we thought, and the Bills are worse than you thought. That makes this coming game a good one. And with the worse rushing D in the league, I'm looking forward to seeing Ronnie Brown.

462718[/snapback]

Great feeling.isn't it.?.Who would of Thunk it..Only Ditka.. :lol: ,,And Saban..Good Job Wayne H.

The Fish were a good cure for what ailed us last year when we were 0-4.

Here's hoping they have the same restorative powers next Sunday.

462773[/snapback]

you forget the fish were 0-fer last year too, and someone had to win. The fish are better than they were last year, and the Bills are.... well, I'll reserve judgement, you come to your own conclusion.