If you could call out one member of this team

I'm bored so lets get a different kind of thread going.

If you had the chance to call out one player or staff member of the bills, who would you call out and what would you say to them?

Personally I would call out the play or of the lack thereof of Trey Teague.

Trey your play as a center has been mediocre at best. You are constantly looking one direction while a player runs past you on the other side. They have plenty of eye doctors here in Buffalo if you are having vision problems....or maybe you could try looking forward for a change. You've got Duke Preston waiting in the wings. He wants to play and is a heck of a lot cheaper than you. Start earning your keep or start looking forward to spending a lot of time at home...

Next

Whoever was responsible for taking out mcgee on the kickoff return today seriousily wtf was that. I didn't think it was possible to experience that high and low of emotions in a matter of seconds.

In all honesty Tom Clements for his playcalling mcgahee 5 rushes 24 yards on the first drive so what happens the next 10 drives only touches the ball 11 times. Theres no reason why Mcgahee should not touch the ball at least 25 times a game. Throw out the balance stuff, we should predominatly be a running team. RUN THE DAMN BALL.

Whoever was responsible for taking out mcgee on the kickoff return today seriousily wtf was that. I didn't think it was possible to experience that high and low of emotions in a matter of seconds.

Apparantly you weren't a Bills fan in '99 with the Music City, err, HomeRun Pukeup. <_<

And to be fair, I think we blocked the play really well and McGee should've gone AROUND the blocker instead of trying to hurdle him. How the hell are you going to hurdle anything after running 200 yards and breaking a dozen tackles?! He had open room to the right OR left, but didn't do that.

To be fair, it's easy to say that after watching a replay, especially when I'm not the one doing the running. But still, I don't think it's fair to pin that on the Bills players.

CW

In all honesty Tom Clements for his playcalling mcgahee 5 rushes 24 yards on the first drive so what happens the next 10 drives only touches the ball 11 times. Theres no reason why Mcgahee should not touch the ball at least 25 times a game. Throw out the balance stuff, we should predominatly be a running team. RUN THE DAMN BALL.

Ya know, this is a familiar refrain. Why are we always begging for coaches to run the friggin ball. First it was Killdrive, now friggin Clements. I wish w'd re-hire Joe Pendry, at least he believed in running the ball. At all levels of football, the team that runs the best, usually wins. This is not rocket science. They want to prove how friggin smart they think they are. Awful.

Ya know, this is a familiar refrain.  Why are we always begging for coaches to run the friggin ball.  First it was Killdrive, now friggin Clements.  I wish w'd re-hire Joe Pendry, at least he believed in running the ball.  At all levels of football, the team that runs the best, usually wins.  This is not rocket science.  They want to prove how friggin smart they think they are.  Awful.

463208[/snapback]

The big difference here is that Clements is being completely ignorant of the fact that the QB under center is a 2nd year QB, with three games under his belt and clearly struggling with the passing game.

The big difference here is that Clements is being completely ignorant of the fact that the QB under center is a 2nd year QB, with three games under his belt and clearly struggling with the passing game.

Couldn't agree more. McGahee should be getting 30-35 carries a game. Eventually the D will wear down and we'll be hitting for 10-15 yds a pop. That opens up the play action, stalls the rush etc. Instead Clements wants JP to fake everyone out. Just awful.