Bring Back

as if this is a realistic option.

462283[/snapback]

And why the hell isn't it? Jim Kelly can run OC duties, and Marv can run DC duties. I hear Tasker wants a ST coaching gig, too.

<_<

-Jeff

And why the hell isn't it? Jim Kelly can run OC duties, and Marv can run DC duties. I hear Tasker wants a ST coaching gig, too.

<_<

-Jeff

462289[/snapback]

Because I believe Wade is still owed money that RW refused to pay him.

<_<

-Jeff

462289[/snapback]

Let ST be the WR coach. April is doing a hell of a job. Keep April, Gray, McNally, and get Rusty and Teddy Marchibroda back, Wade as coach. Might as well fire TD back and beg Bill Polian to come back (maybe even Marv for GM. That would be the perfect scenario.

<_<

-Jeff

462289[/snapback]

How about having Todd Collins help coach QB's? and Jerry Craffts can be the strength and conditioning coach

The damn guy can coach. At least he led us to the playoffs and has great experience for working under great coaches (e.g., Levy, Schotty, Bum, etc.).

462278[/snapback]

Bring back his daughter to distract the other team...she certainly wouldnt distract the Bills

Seriously, the guy was a dope with the media and had atrocious special teams...

But somehow won 10-11 games with an OL that was just as bad as our current one, Flutie at QB, Anotwain Smith at RB, a LB core consisting of John Hollicek and Sam Rodgers, plus Thomas Smith and Ken Irvan on the corners.

I actually thought those 98-99 teams had above average talent at the time, but probably not in retrospect.

Seriously, the guy was a dope with the media and had atrocious special teams...

But somehow won 10-11 games with an OL that was just as bad as our current one, Flutie at QB, Anotwain Smith at RB, a LB core consisting of John Hollicek and Sam Rodgers, plus Thomas Smith and Ken Irvan on the corners.

I actually thought those 98-99 teams had above average talent at the time, but probably not in retrospect.

462458[/snapback]

yeah but he had Ted Washington And pat williams in their primes--Ted being one of the best run stuffers of alltime.