NOW THAT WE HAVE NO CHANCE AT PLAYOFFS

Maybe we could also pick early enough to grab another 160 pound receiver, or a 400 pound RT and pay him 9 million per season!

461657[/snapback]

Dang, Bill....you're already picking on Roscoe?? lol He hasn't even played a down yet! :(

Dang, Bill....you're already picking on Roscoe?? lol  He hasn't even played a down yet!   :(

461667[/snapback]

He would not have helped us today imo. We needed a blocker, not beetlejuice from the Howard Stern Show.

I hope that the Bills cut everybody they must and offer Steve Hutchinson a 6 year contract for 50 million dollars if that is what it takes to bring him to Buffalo.

I'm as discouraged as anyone, but its a 17 week season with 2 weeks left before the trade deadline. Not sure how you can say we have no chance at the playoffs.

When the team plays the way it has the last 3 weeks and you look at other teams and divisions in the AFC, I have no problem saying that we have no chance at the playoffs.

Last I checked, Bills are one game behind Patriots, will likely be ahead of Jets after today based on tie-breakers, and will be 1/2 game behind Miami after next week, with 12 to go.

I'm glad the season is over now.

Last I checked, Bills are one game behind Patriots, will likely be ahead of Jets after today based on tie-breakers, and will be 1/2 game behind Miami after next week, with 12 to go.

I'm glad the season is over now.

461837[/snapback]

I hope to God that I have your optimism by Sunday Morning. It will take at least that long.